By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
IsawYoshi said:
Seems like our captain suits his role, the updates are as postponed as Nintendo's own! :D

Hey, I was going to do it when my stairs collapsed. So I'm gonna take the day off.

Sorry guys!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Hi I'm new to this forum, have been reading it for the last couple of weeks so figured it would be wise to join in. Is this thread and its first post to be updated with news, or is it going to be new threads when new things arise? I didn't completely understand the first post so I'm sorry if it is an obvious answer. Hail Nintendo and its greatness. And thank you for a console war-free topic.

Yep.

kekrot said:
Hi I'm new to this forum, have been reading it for the last couple of weeks so figured it would be wise to join in. Is this thread and its first post to be updated with news, or is it going to be new threads when new things arise? I didn't completely understand the first post so I'm sorry if it is an obvious answer. Hail Nintendo and its greatness. And thank you for a console war-free topic.

Welcome to the site!

This is like a community thread. Major news gets its own thread, but practically everything Nintendo is also posted in here. It allows for an environment that's free of PS and XBOX guys bringing in console warrior bs.

I'm the King around these parts.

BasilZero said:

Getting a 3DS XL soon :D

This is the bundle I pre-ordered

I also ordered a carrying case and a crystal clear protection case for the system itself.

I'll get Pokemon X and Super Mario 3D Land when they go on a holiday sale I guess.

Your gif used on you. No more 2 months to go. Just two weeks to go

Edit: Basileous Productions enters the 3rd dimension. 

kekrot said:

Welcome to the forums! And yeah Nintendo is pure greatness.

It's going to be a thread to talk about Nintendo news and most things related to nintendo.

welcome again and enjoy your stay!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
green_sky said:
BasilZero said:

Getting a 3DS XL soon :D

This is the bundle I pre-ordered

I also ordered a carrying case and a crystal clear protection case for the system itself.

I'll get Pokemon X and Super Mario 3D Land when they go on a holiday sale I guess.

Your gif used on you. No more 2 months to go. Just two weeks to go

Edit: Basileous Productions enters the 3rd dimension. 

xD!

I know right :P!

I refuse to believe this. Are canceling the pre-order tonight or tomorrow?

Nintendo News November 4, 2013

• Weekly VGchartz Global numbers are in. The best-selling sku of the week is Pokemon X/Y, beating out Batman: Arkham Origins for the PS3 and 360. Other notable games on Nintendo platforms include Skylanders: Swap Force (Wii) at #13, Monster Hunter 4 at spot #14, and Just Dance 2014 (Wii) at #18.
  • New Club Nintendo Rewards are up.  They include Metroid and Dillon's Rolling Western for the 3DS and A Link to the Past and Art Style: Cubello for the Wii. These rewards will be avaiable to Club Nintendo members until December 8th.
  • The Wii Mini is coming to North America. This stripped down version of the console, which lacks online connectivity, will cost $99, and ironically come bundled with Mario Kart Wii.
  • Miyamoto has said it is unlike that he will personally work on any new Super Mario games.
  • New Zelda 3DS concept art has been released.
  • Over 10 million Pokemon have been traded in X/Y versions. Considering how Salnax alone has traded 50, he is not surprised.
  • Black Friday info from Toys R Us has been leaked. These include a 3DS with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for $149, a $259 Skylanders Wii U bundle, and general discounts for all games.
  • Tomorrow's releases include Call of Duty: Ghosts, the second iteration in the series for the Wii U. Reviews will be up soon.

Thank you guys! Looking forward to all the games coming out now, specifically 3D World and A Link Between Worlds at the end of the month. It's going to be a great winter!

Yep.

Conegamer said:
IsawYoshi said:
Seems like our captain suits his role, the updates are as postponed as Nintendo's own! :D

Hey, I was going to do it when my stairs collapsed. So I'm gonna take the day off.

Sorry guys!

Sounds bad. Hoping you weren't on the stair at the time of the collapse. 

kekrot said:

Welcome! It is as Joe says, today I shall be updating the OP, and that's where the big news will be. I'll also link to other threads on this site, so basically if you want to find something, you just come here to do so.

With the assistance of people like Salnax, I think we can make this work.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.