By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

My prediction:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175275

100 reasons why you should NEVER buy a PS4 NOR Xbox ONE:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175095

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:
BasilZero said:
@Poll - I want another WiiU Price cut so I dont have to pay as much for the WiiU :P!

Isn't that what we all want...really?

no.

anyone tell me why i cant get this stupid song down once i hit dragon island in wind waker?

I think what you need to do is, from where the boat is where you arrive, head slightly right and forwards under the arch, and then swim out to a small isle with 2 stones on, one which is broken. Whip out the Wind Waker, and hey presto!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:
BasilZero said:
@Poll - I want another WiiU Price cut so I dont have to pay as much for the WiiU :P!

Isn't that what we all want...really?

no.

anyone tell me why i cant get this stupid song down once i hit dragon island in wind waker?

I think what you need to do is, from where the boat is where you arrive, head slightly right and forwards under the arch, and then swim out to a small isle with 2 stones on, one which is broken. Whip out the Wind Waker, and hey presto!

Conegamer's right, you'll learn the command for Epona's Son....erm, I mean, Wind's Requiem at that stone . The other stone's broken, but you'll learn that command in the second half of the game, once you get access to the bow.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Any more for Mario Kart, then? Or is this a non-starter sadly?

Conegamer said:

I swear to God I'll play this time. Nothing's against me! 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Happy New Year's Eve! (Is that how you say it)

Wii U news of 30/12/2013:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Conegamer said:

I swear to God I'll play this time. Nothing's against me! 

Yaaay! That makes 4 of us! Any more?

Dr. Luigi is now available in the US...
Has anyone downloaded it???

Have a nice day...

Count me in for Mario Kart 7.

count me in 2