By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Clyde32 said:

And of course, we have gifs. Courtesy of Gaf.

The desert in this game reminds me of Fallout: New Vegas. Except vastly superior graphically, and with more interesting combat.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
SJReiter said:
I don't know, In my book, anything in the 70s is mediocre. Also, if the color is yellow, it's mediocre lol.

Well, now is on green.

The demo was pretty good, doesn´t seem a mediocre game, I think the score will be higher when is released on Europe.

SJReiter said:
I don't know, In my book, anything in the 70s is mediocre. Also, if the color is yellow, it's mediocre lol.

That really depends on whose metric you look at.  A 7 from Angry Joe, for exampe, is actually a solid, respectable score because he puts average/middling/mediocre at 5.  So 7 is two steps higher.  The problem with Metacritic is that it is synthesizing scores from sites that all have different standards.  Some have average at 5, others, 6, and still others 7.  That makes a huge difference. 

Those XCX screens...wow.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Samus Aran said:
Off-topic, but I'm getting a botox injection to my chest which will hopefully solve my chronic chest pain.
That's the last thing I expected the doctor to tell me lol.

Are you serious? I wish you the best.

Around the Network

F Zero GP Legend out on Wii U VC in NA today:
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/248911-north-america-f-zero-gp-legend-due-out-on-wii-u-vc-tomorrow

Rumour: Seems like Splatoon is going to be delay to July on Europe.

Edit: ok, there´s a thread about this XD

haqqaton said:
Samus Aran said:
Off-topic, but I'm getting a botox injection to my chest which will hopefully solve my chronic chest pain.
That's the last thing I expected the doctor to tell me lol.

Are you serious? I wish you the best.

Sadly yes!
But the procedure is risk free!

I honestly can't believe how everything seems to be delayed in Europe. Hopefully XCX and Zelda will launch here first to make up for it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I honestly can't believe how everything seems to be delayed in Europe. Hopefully XCX and Zelda will launch here first to make up for it.

Xenoblade 3D is launching first there.