By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:
Alright, I'll be sure to check out more of their stuff. Maybe I should just subscribe to them, haha....

I don't know if you have seen them but the Zelda U analysis videos are really good. here's one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MGlHnwVDmc

on the MP10 subject. I love the cloud/ship map and the spooky map. Great graphics on them.

Thanks for the suggestion and link. : ) I`ll check it out later when I can.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Ehh Gamefreak sucks even if this was on the wii u.
Pokemon is a bunch of rehashed crap now.
They don't put it on a home console.
The framerate in X/Y and OS/AR are terrible below 20 fps during some battles.
They are treating Nintendo crap like this even though through Nintendo they are rich.
I personally agree Nintendo should just stop them making pokemon if this is how you treat the corporation that gives you an ip that makes you rich.
They should just make it in house Nintendo with help by Monolith and Creatures Inc.
Pokemon Company is great so they can stay.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Looks like Code Name: S.T.E.A.M is getting pretty mediocre reviews so far. Pretty disappointing.

SJReiter said:
Looks like Code Name: S.T.E.A.M is getting pretty mediocre reviews so far. Pretty disappointing.

It isn't really; I don't think anyone expected it to be in the 90s. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

SJReiter said:

I wouldn't consider a 74 metascore mediocre.  Certainly not mind-blowingly amazing but still pretty decent.  Consdering them disappointing scores is understandable though for those expecting 80s.

Around the Network
PixelPerfect said:
SJReiter said:

I wouldn't consider a 74 metascore mediocre.  Certainly not mind-blowingly amazing but still pretty decent.  Consdering them disappointing scores is understandable though for those expecting 80s.

Yup, it fell in my predicted range and is slowly climbing as more reviews are being released.

Just this morning (in my area) it was at a metascore of 69

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I don't know, In my book, anything in the 70s is mediocre. Also, if the color is yellow, it's mediocre lol.

Not sure if you guys saw this Animal Crossing WiiU thread but it's worth a look!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

cycycychris said:
They also called the lego city blocks in the title sexiest......

They might be sexy, but definetly not the sexiest.

cycycychris said:

A swedish news paper doesn't like big boobies in game. Call for Nintendo to block that one game.

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/swedens-biggest-newspaper-calls-for-senran-kagura-2-ban/

They also called the lego city blocks in the title sexest......

"The journalist, Kersin Alex, is known to be particularly controversial. When Lego City Undercover launched, Alex complained that the color of the Lego bricks in the title were not gender equal."

How can someone be that fucking mentally inept? 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread