By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:

Could the tournament be earlier, specifically, 2 hours earlier?

I see little reason to complain. That'd be 1PM EST, correct?

Only issue is it's a bit close to lunch then, and I may be out with my family then. But let's give it a try!

Yaaaaayy, I'll finally play in a tournament, unless my parents screw up the trip we're having this weekend, which could happen :/

Well if other people can't do that time I'll have to change it anyway, it's only provisional after all!

I guess so. Either way, the best time for me to play online are Fridays and Saturdays!

Hey, I send you a Friend Request on MiiVerse today! Hope you add me :D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
JoeTheBro said:
anonymunchy said:

Here's some more info about everyone's most anticipated Wii U title taken from this month's issue of Game Informer.

That doesn't link to super smash bros...

You spelt X wrong...which is actually pretty hard. Kudos to you good sir!

You spelled 'spelled' wrong...which is actually equally hilarious and painful to see. Shame on you below average ranked sir!

Slarvax said:
Conegamer said:

Well if other people can't do that time I'll have to change it anyway, it's only provisional after all!

I guess so. Either way, the best time for me to play online are Fridays and Saturdays!

Fair enough, I'm busy this weekend otherwise I'd do it on Saturday. Heck, I may not even be able to make it on Sunday anyway! 

Also, haven't used the Wii U in a while, so I may not change it anytime soon. Don't take it the wrong way though...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

impertinence said:
Conegamer said:
JoeTheBro said:
anonymunchy said:

Here's some more info about everyone's most anticipated Wii U title taken from this month's issue of Game Informer.

You spelled 'spelled' wrong...which is actually equally hilarious and painful to see. Shame on you below average ranked sir!

But spelt is also correct, indeed, it's the definition of the past tense of the word "spell" in the OED. Spelled is American and doesn't feel quite so "right" to me. Both are perfectly fine, though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
Conegamer said:

Fair enough, I'm busy this weekend otherwise I'd do it on Saturday. Heck, I may not even be able to make it on Sunday anyway! 

Also, haven't used the Wii U in a while, so I may not change it anytime soon. Don't take it the wrong way though...

Oh well, this will be a hell of a weekend!

Ok, don't worry.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Around the Network

3DS News: December 9, 2013

Love and tolerate.

Hey Salnax, how you doing?

Slarvax said:

Alright. I just finished a paper for school, and have to study for finals. but I should be on vacation in a week and a half.

You finished school for this semester, right?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Slarvax said:

Alright. I just finished a paper for school, and have to study for finals. but I should be on vacation in a week and a half.

You finished school for this semester, right?

Yes, going back to school on January 7th! Sounds like your going to get relieved real soon. I send you a Friend Request on MiiVerse, just so you know.

Conegamer said:
impertinence said:
Conegamer said:
JoeTheBro said:
anonymunchy said:

But spelt is also correct, indeed, it's the definition of the past tense of the word "spell" in the OED. Spelled is American and doesn't feel quite so "right" to me. Both are perfectly fine, though!

That is seriously AMAZING! I had no idea...

I upgrade your rating to average sir as of this instant!