Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0.00%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0.00%

3 0 0.00%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
WhiteEaglePL said:
Do you guys here play games together a lot?

From time to time, yes. Do you have something that you wish to play then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

This weeks North American downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/nintendo_download_1st_january_north_america

Shovel Knight discount and Pokémon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, me and my brother played that game a lot when we were younger, fun games

Conegamer said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Do you guys here play games together a lot?

From time to time, yes. Do you have something that you wish to play then?

Bayonetta 2, Smash, Kid Icarus, AC IV....anything would do really. 

@ chris

You could of asked me. There is one WD dlc worth getting. I would have to look to remember which one.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/reminder_redeem_your_nintendo_network_deluxe_premium_digital_promotion_eshop_credit_codes_by_31st_march
Get it while you can. I may have gotten one last one.

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/wiiu-eshop/shantae_and_the_pirates_curse

Another big game on miiverse. Cost 20 bucks!!! Proves that expensive games do sell and tengami just does not have what it takes. The dev is a whiner.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:
blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:
Wii U 2015. lineup looking really strong, cant w8 for next Nintendo Direct and Zelda U is always on my mind.

What besides zelda looks strong?

Lineup looking strong, Kirby, Mario Maker, Yoshi, Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X,  Starfox U, Zelda U..

There's only one major title there unfortunately. Yet more 2d platformers aren't going to do much. Splatoon  while an interesting concept will not do much neither will xenon lade. All look decent to good but it's not a strong lineup ultimately.

2d platformers aren't going to do much!?

I am talking about a decent number of very good games for Wii U in 2015, not about sales, lineup is very very strong,  for me stronger than 2014.

2014 - Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Hurley Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Sonic Boom, Smash Bros, Toads Treasure Tracker.

2015 - Kirby, Mario Maker, Yoshi Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party, Devils Third, Projects Robot/Giant, Xenoblade Chronicles X,  Starfox U, Zelda U, some non annausment title.

TheKingofRedLions said:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/nintendo_download_1st_january_north_america

Shovel Knight discount and Pokémon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, me and my brother played that game a lot when we were younger, fun games

Son of a bitch, I just bought Shovel Knight 3 days ago

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Miyamotoo said:

2d platformers aren't going to do much!?

I am talking about a decent number of very good games for Wii U in 2015, not about sales, lineup is very very strong,  for me stronger than 2014.

2014 - Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Hurley Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Sonic Boom, Smash Bros, Toads Treasure Tracker.

2015 - Kirby, Mario Maker, Yoshi Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party, Devils Third, Projects Robot/Giant, Xenoblade Chronicles X,  Starfox U, Zelda U, some non annausment title.

I think we can pretty much discount, kirby, yoshi, mario maker, splatoon, mario party, and devils third since they are not major titles. People keep mentioning Project robot and that other one when as far as I know Miyamoto said those are just concepts and will probably be incorporated into starfox in some way. Xenoblade is not a major title and I don't think starfox really is either. I'm not entirely convinced zelda will even release in 2015 either.

Let's face it.........Kirby, Devil's Third, Yoshi , Mario Party and especially the Project Robo/Giant won't boost hardware by much. At all.

Starfox has potential to be great. But it needs working and excellent on-foot missions and plenty of online multiplayer. (and local). Plus hype and a lot of advertising. Mario Maker could also do well but that's hard to tell....

Zelda and Xenoblade are the big titles next year. Splatoon is almost big too but more needs to be shown, and even more hype and it would be a new IP that pushes quite a lot of systems into people's homes.

zorg1000 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Son of a bitch, I just bought Shovel Knight 3 days ago

I look at MyNintendoNews.Com and so I knew what the new year sales would be.

You should visist the site more often as it is very useful imo.

First of all it's Project Giant Robot and Guard and again they aren't games, they're just concepts most likely going to be incorporated into other games or not at all.