By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
curl-6 said:
Skullwaker said:

Which I find interesting because, in my opinion, Pikmin 3 is still one of the most beautiful games on the Wii U. Just imagine if they made Pikmin 4 perfectly optimized for the console.

Yeah, it may not be as polished as the likes of 3D World or Captain Toad, (it also suffered a little from Nintendo not having HD experience at the time) but it certainly has its delectable moments:

These pics especially look so real. Like, if you took the Pikmin and enemies away, I would think that's just a photo of a pizza. It's so strange how Nintendo has this innate ability to take real life objects (pizza, clay, yarn, etc.) and transcend them into video game form, without taking away their realism.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Ain't it purdy?

MohammadBadir said:

Ain't it purdy?

I get a feeling you're trying to tell me something...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Eiji Aonuma has expressed interest in Ubisoft’s Far Cry series. In an interview with Game Informer, the Legend of Zelda producer said that Far Cry 4 is one of the non-Nintendo games he currently plays. Aonuma also talked about how he spends his time outside of work and playing video games. He said he likes playing the bongos, which were his inspiration for giving a similar instrument to the Goron in The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.

“I don’t play a lot of video games outside of work because for me video games are work,” Aonuma said. “There are a lot of things I choose to do with my free time besides play games. But whenever I do hear about something interesting – if there is a new game that has a particularly interesting hook – that is something I will want to spend some time playing. But when it comes to genre, I definitely don’t specify one particular genre that I’m interested in. I’ll absolutely play anything in regards to genre.

“As for games I’ve been interested in lately that were made by people outside of Nintendo, I guess one that stands out is Far Cry 4. I’ve long been interested in the Far Cry series and just had the chance to start playing this one, but I haven’t really seen all of the game yet so I’m just beginning to get into it.”

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/22/zelda-producer-eiji-aonuma-expresses-interest-in-the-far-cry-series/

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

A Zelda game with influences from Far Cry? That would be...different. I suppose the volume of side content in the overworld would be quite nice though; as with having small settlements dotted around too.

I'd probably play that.

Around the Network

If there's any inspiration from Far Cry put into Zelda U, I would probably like it anyway too.
Zelda is still 9 months away.

Conegamer said:
MohammadBadir said:

Ain't it purdy?

Yes, I'm telling you that the current Nintendo Logo is a blurry mess!

MohammadBadir said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah it's terrible.

Unacceptable even.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

MohammadBadir said:
Conegamer said:

Well you could have at least sugar-coated it a bit...

I'll change it now.

Conegamer said:
MohammadBadir said:

Well you could have at least sugar-coated it a bit...

I'll change it now.

See? So much better now!

Mohammad_Badir