By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Metallox said:
Slarvax said:

That art. Why Splatoon's cover does not look like this?

Because that would be offputting to customers.

Around the Network

Doesn't seem like there's been a whole lot of new stuff from the investors meeting...unless I've missed something obvious.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Where's the Q&A info?

SJReiter said:
Where's the Q&A info?

It was mostly Amiibo stuff; most popular Amiibos, NES/SNES game trials with certain Amiibos, Amiibo cards, Amiibo support in the regular 3DS, as well as news of them hopefully producing more of the more popular Amiibos.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Skullwaker said:
Kirby & TRC is shooting up the Amazon charts. It wasn't even in the top 100 last week and now it's 51. Will surely increase closer to release as well.

almost in the 30s right now

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
SJReiter said:
Where's the Q&A info?

It was mostly Amiibo stuff; most popular Amiibos, NES/SNES game trials with certain Amiibos, Amiibo cards, Amiibo support in the regular 3DS, as well as news of them hopefully producing more of the more popular Amiibos.

Wow that's so lame. I was hoping someone would ask about future hardware plans or just plans for the future in general. Not just Amiibo stuff lol

Conegamer said:
SJReiter said:
Where's the Q&A info?

If by more "popular" they mean...producing the effing super rare ones such as Lil Mac or Rosalina (both over £45 on amazon) then YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

But if the only normal price Rosalina amiibo they make is in "card form" I'm going to hate Iwata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNr8yM9CUYc

I love these

Update on my Wii U collection:

also have pikmin 3 and 20 vc games on my wii u

yeah my camera quality sucks

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:

Update on my Wii U collection:

also have pikmin 3 and 20 vc games on my wii u

yeah my camera quality sucks

What a disappointing collection.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert