By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
cycycychris said:

One of the most annoying things In MK8 is when you have a little kid who thinks they are so funny if they wait until the last second to vote.

Hi =P

Seriously I wait until it auto picks everytime, gives me more time to scroll through VGC between races.

Around the Network

I never play mk8. And I play online even less!^

Anyone play any games on U besides the basic 4-5 that Nintendo makes?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Captain Toad is out in Stores too in UK. Just bought it in HMV oxford street

Switch!!!

This thread is dead.

I guess because none of you play nintendo games actually. Makes me wonder why everyone always go so crazy in sales threads for Nintendo when most of you hardly even support it.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
This thread is dead.

I guess because none of you play nintendo games actually. Makes me wonder why everyone always go so crazy in sales threads for Nintendo when most of you hardly even support it.

The only reason this thread is dead is because I am dead.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
spurgeonryan said:
This thread is dead.

But you do not have a groot avatar.

Guess who got Smash?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Guess who got Smash?

I don't know.

Not me!^

I would be devasted if Einsam beat me so I refuse to buy until he stops playing...

spurgeonryan said:
mZuzek said:

But you do not have a groot avatar.

And I won't ever.