Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0.00%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0.00%

3 0 0.00%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

^ Whaaat?
It's gotta be the cartoon tie-in doing the trick.

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
you know whats sad
sonic boom is outpacing sonic lost world
sonic boom is going to be over 100k at the end of the holiday somehow :(

Because the cartoon, because reviews and the people who blindly listen to them are humbugs, and I am on my third replenishment of thegame at my store.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I wonder why miiverse was upgraded to put an emphasis on picture posting? Maybe because there has been some backlash with some games not allowing picture posting?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

It's selling that "well" at your store, Ryan?
How has Wii U been doing, btw?

Is anyone here getting into the search for Amiibos?

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=927535&page=251

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
you know whats sad
sonic boom is outpacing sonic lost world
sonic boom is going to be over 100k at the end of the holiday somehow :(

Like it has been said, it's all thanks to that cartoon! If it wouldn't be for that, then Boom would be selling much worse than Lost World right now!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

TheKingofRedLions said:

Is anyone here getting into the search for Amiibos?

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=927535&page=251

Pretty neat thread, cool to see them keep track of what Amiibo work with each game.

So far I only have Fox, but I have to say that just having the one makes me want to collect more. Have to resist that urge :/

Yokai Watch anime finally announced for the West. Coming 2015. Not too long before we hear about the games!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

One of the most annoying things In MK8 is when you have a little kid who thinks they are so funny if they wait until the last second to vote.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Sonic must be big in non-US countries, because most of the miiverse posts are in another language.

Also....Meme Run miiverse is getting just as crazy as The Letters is....