Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0.00%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0.00%

3 0 0.00%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Do you want to build a snowman... or we could build this creepy fucker that gave many kids nightmares back in the late 90's.

Around the Network

Seriously cant believe the whole new Gamepad thing became a story, just saw that even IGN posted an article on it =P
The ad has been around since MK8's launch but only now did this become a stupid rumor

ktay95 said:
Seriously cant believe the whole new Gamepad thing became a story, just saw that even IGN posted an article on it =P
The ad has been around since MK8's launch but only now did this become a stupid rumor

Yeah just seen the IGN article, pretty ridiculous how far a blurry image has spread really. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ktay95 said:

Yeah, when I saw the video posted on this forum a few days ago I thought it looked a little strange, but as it happens I was holding my Wii U Gamepad at the time and I could move my hands to the same position as in the image and get it to look basically the same.

ktay95 said:

what gamepad thing?

Switch!!!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
ktay95 said:

Yeah just seen the IGN article, pretty ridiculous how far a blurry image has spread really. 

It's ridiculous, yes, but it's also very revealing how a redesigned gamepad attracts such attention.

Nintendo should pay attention and realize that a smaller (but with the same screen size) Gamepad could attract consumers that think that the current Gamepad is to big and bulky (which, in some measure, is true).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Retagging.

this weeks European downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/12/nintendo_download_18th_december_europe

Conegamer said:
spurgeonryan said:
If Sonic Boom U does 300,000 will Sega be happy?

Sega can only be happy with whatever sales they get, given the quality of the game.

You mean the great but missunderstood quality?

With a little re-positioning of my gamepad, I now nearly have Wii U access through the whole house! Just cant access it im my room upstairs still. But basement and kids room access  upstairs is a go, and now kitchen access is as well!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/12/video_we_go_hands_on_with_some_2nd_wave_amiibo_figures

I want Falcon next!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter