By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Clyde32 said:
Samus Aran said:

Just collected all keys from Torvus Bog. Nearly died at the Alpha Blogg lol, hate that boss. 7 energy tanks and zero deaths so far.

Can't remember, is he glitched in the Wii version of the game? On my last run through of Prime 2 he was the only boss I died on because he literally didn't open his mouth until he was touching me.

Not sure if he's glitched, but it's practically impossible to do damage to him and then dodge his ramming attack afterwards. Just poor boss design, this is by far the worst boss in the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Anyway beat the game in 12 hours. Didn't use a guide for the final fetch quest, people really exaggerate how difficult that is. I found 4 keys without even looking through the keybearer lore lol. When you come across a room with a dead end and no apparant purpose there's bound to be a secret in it... Anyway you just need to check the keybearer lore and look at the word that is in a different color. Find the corresponding room on the map and then look for its dark world counterpart. That fetch quest can easily be done under less than an hour. I found the fetch quest in Metroid Prime 1 far more boring and cryptic... Not sure why people consider the one from MP2 so much worse. Never died either and I only came close to dieing against the Alpha Blogg. An easy game in my opinion.

Around the Network

Itagi about Devil´s Third:  

Tomonobu Itagaki Calls Devil’s Third “An Unprecedented Massive Shooter” in Latest Update

"The game contains a lot of elements well over the volume to be provided by two regular games."

"This game will be the biggest game of life for me and my colleagues, including you guys, not to mention."

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/13/tomonobu-itagaki-calls-devils-third-an-unprecedented-massive-shooter-in-latest-update/

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/13/level-5-is-partnering-with-hasbro-for-yokai-watch-in-the-west-and-toys-coming-2016/

Aww, 2016... They partnered up with Hasbro, this can become big guys. It would be cool if Nintendo was able to publish this game outside Japan. :p

Oh and Nintendo should definitely make Youkai Watch amiibo for Level-5. Nintendo pays for the production costs and the profit is split evenly or something. :p They could bundle exclusive Youkai amiibo with copies of Youkai Watch 2. This would boost sales of N3DS and Youkai Watch 2 in Japan. Level-5 would have to develop some dlc that can only be unlocked by using the amiibo though.

Devil's Third...eh. It doesn't do anything for me right now; but it does seem to be improving over what we saw at E3.

Anyone looking to pick it up?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Devil's Third...eh. It doesn't do anything for me right now; but it does seem to be improving over what we saw at E3.

Me, i think is going to have an awesome online plenty of strange and new modes and a very good gameplay, we don´t have anything like this on WiiU, i find it very interesting, and Itagi seems really excited about it. I think is going to surprise all of us.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Conegamer said:

Me, i think is going to have an awesome online plenty of strange and new modes and a very good gameplay, we don´t have anything like this on WiiU, i find it very interesting, and Itagi seems really excited about it. I think is going to surprise all of us.

That is encouraging to hear. Hopefully it'll win me over when it comes out because, yeah you can really tell that Itagi cares about it. Makes me want the game to do well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7faUHdlh9g

This is painful to watch lol.

that was uh
interesting
were they trying to rape that girl or something?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Conegamer said:

I'm not 100% sold on it yet, but I'm certainly open to getting it once we see more of it.

I'm definitely open to the idea of Devil's Third! I just need to see the final product though. It'd be a nice addition to my collection and it's really unlike anything else on the Wii U, so why not? Itagaki also said this is his best project he's ever worked on, and I don't think he'd say that if he didn't mean it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread