By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

no anouma dont go you made wind waker and majoras mask my favorites in the series
well hopefully if zelda u is his last game it ends on a high note

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

I don't think he will retire for a couple of years. Hopefully :)

Redgrave said:
Thoughts on this? - http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/aonuma-says-retirement-is-not-too-far-off-considering-successor

As a massive Zelda fan, this saddens me, Aonuma is the only man aside from Miyamoto that I trust with the series.

They better start training a new Zelda Chief then.

Perhaps Aonuma retiring would be a good thing. Depending on how the U title is, it could inject some creativity back into the series.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Perhaps Aonuma retiring would be a good thing. Depending on how the U title is, it could inject some creativity back into the series.

Which game wasn't creative? The DS games maybe, but which one else?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
Conegamer said:

Which game wasn't creative? The DS games maybe, but which one else?

I mean moreso to mix it up and to "redefine Zelda". They keep saying they want to and they might well with Zelda U, but it feels like they are still working in the shadow of OoT. A new man at the helm could change that.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Aonuma always talks about retiring and wanting to do something else besides Zelda. I wouldn't worry too much for now.

Besides, Nintendo probably has already thought about his successor. Who is Aonuma's second in command in Zelda?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Well.. unbeknownst to me Best Buy had cancelled my Majora's Mask New 3DS XL. Somehow I had missed their email about it until a few days before release, so I was out of luck on Friday and had to go for a regular model. Got the red one after seeing it in-person at the store. It looked a lot better than the promotional shots I had seen previously, so I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase! Also got Majora's Mask 3D!

Here's some shots I took of my 3DS. It's a really nice, deep red. I guess its pretty fitting for a day like today :P

RavenXtra said:

Well.. unbeknownst to me Best Buy had cancelled my Majora's Mask New 3DS XL. Somehow I had missed their email about it until a few days before release, so I was out of luck on Friday and had to go for a regular model. Got the red one after seeing it in-person at the store. It looked a lot better than the promotional shots I had seen previously, so I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase! Also got Majora's Mask 3D!

Here's some shots I took of my 3DS. It's a really nice, deep red. I guess its pretty fitting for a day like today :P

So shiny! I like the blue one better though!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:

So shiny! I like the blue one better though!

Me too, its a shame NA only gets the Black/Red models. Never undertsood why Nintendo makes certain colors exclusive to different regions, especially since there's region locking x_x