By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:

Is this the weird or awesome part of Youtube?

Both!

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 08/11/2014: I think we should celebrate MM3D announcement... How? By posting it's incredible OST, of course!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ugh this thread has really died again

So, anyone got Shovel Knight or tried out the Sonic demo? Any opinions on it?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I got Shovel Knight ^_^

For NA, I think it was the best Summer release for the Wii U. It was that amazing.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

this weeks European downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/11/nintendo_download_13th_november_europe

Mario Kart 8 dlc and Golden Sun: the Lost age are among the releases this week

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Ugh this thread has really died again

So, anyone got Shovel Knight or tried out the Sonic demo? Any opinions on it?

I'd like to think this is because I wasn't here. 

Sorry I let the thread die. Been busy since Wednesday.

I have 50 plus Wii u games. My kids play infinity all weekend..............

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

^ :D

Hey, Ryan, any idea on how Wii U might do this Thanksgiving period? Any bundles or special offers for the period?

That Nvidia dude made a comment that made me think.
I have been nurturing the idea that Nintendo will, for next gen, develop games that can run on both the handheld and home console - for cost savings and to really beef up it's release schedule - just like a PC developer.
But what if, the next systems are both PCs in disguise?

What i mean is that, just like what happened with the ability to extend the memory of the N64 and play better games, what if Nintendo comes out with a line of products that can be upgraded in it's memory, just like a PC?
That way, people can opt to update their consoles and take advantage of an optimized game. Again, just like with PCs.
It would be like buying a Wii U and then upgrading to a XB1 or PS4.

Every 2/3 years Nintendo releases a new version of the core console with better memory, CPU, graphics thingie, etc.

Could this work?

http://nintendoeverything.com/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-commercial/

Clyde32 said:
http://nintendoeverything.com/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-commercial/

Ugh. I see how it is Clyde... It's a race.

OT: Not bad, although the cheesyness meter broke during that final pose. I rate 8/10.