By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

You're not going to be able to get a fox, at least not for a reasonable price, by the time a starfox game releases. Although they might make a line for the starfox game, I kind of doubt they will though.

Oh by the way, Fox is (or was just a little bit ago) available for home shipping on toysrus.com

Around the Network

oooh T'R'US.

I think I should go there. Currently though, Pit will be my #1 priority until I get him. My others on the look out: Fox, Kirby , Zelda , Palutena , Dedede , Rosalina. Dunno which one should be my 4th yet.

blackjackk said:
You're not going to be able to get a fox, at least not for a reasonable price, by the time a starfox game releases. Although they might make a line for the starfox game, I kind of doubt they will though.

Oh by the way, Fox is (or was just a little bit ago) available for home shipping on toysrus.com

Wow didn't realize he was so expensive now (checked Amazon). Glad I got him as my first amiibo in that case. Will probably have to get Falco too once he launches to avoid these ridiculous price hikes. Even now I kinda want to get a Link amiibo, but the asking price from some of the sellers is just silly for what you're getting.

I'm just going to check every week for 2 weeks for Pit. Then I would buy from Amazon.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/03/itagaki-says-development-of-devils-third-for-wii-u-is-just-about-done/

Around the Network

expect it to release in april then my guess

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

WhiteEaglePL said:
How much did Dreamcast sell again? 15M?

VG Chartz has it at 8.2 million. Not sure if accurate, but they must have an official number after all these years.

Oh yea, a bunch of wave 3 amiibo are available for preorder on newegg including those that don't seem to be available on amazon.

On that note does anyone know where I can import a shulk amiibo? I can't find it anywhere. It's only supposed to be exclusive to gamestop in the US.

^ The Shulk amiibo only releases next month.

I know that, I mean somewhere to preorder it. I have Rosalina preordered and Lucario on amazon.de and amazon.it but I can't find shulk anywhere. Gamestop isn't taking any more preorders anywhere and they said they most likely won't get extras.