By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I think I'm gonna boot up Xenoblade again.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
blackjackk said:
Anyone with a gaf account able to see what site they're talking about here for rosalina preorder?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=145783789&postcount=19662

The message in the quote says "Just go to Amazon.it. They charge about the same amount as Amazon.de to the US"

Also wow at those Miiverse drawings, people sure are dedicated! They booth look pretty amazing, especially for something done on the Wii U's touchscreen.

You have a GAF account? 

What a traitor. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

anyone else find it funny
smash hasnt sold under 400k in its first 5 weeks XD
but anyway
2 million smash guys!!!!!!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

@Amazing drawings from Miiverse: See? That's why Nintendo needs to launch Art Accademy on WiiU pronto! I want to learn to draw half as good as that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Urgh. Been to GAME to pick up a Pit amiibo but he wasn't there. I knew I should have got him before Samus but then again she wasn't there either. All there was was a huge amount of freaking Yoshi's & Links, a couple Zelda's, Peaches & Foxes. And about 2 DK's.

I couldn't bother going through the crowd to look at Zelda closely since all of them are right in front of the till's. I'm hoping Pit will be there in about 2 weeks, otherwise I'll order him from Amazon without a gurantee he will look good for the price of £15+.

On the other hand, they increased the amount of 3DS games and variety!!!Also, more PC shelves full of PC games. Though most of that are shovelware games I never even heard of, Fifa 15 and Donkey Kong Country. :D. They are also selling C.Toad early, but the shelves for Wii U games have decreased by about 2 - the front ones at the store have some Xbox/PS4 games too now. So the main 4 small shelves used to have AC 4, and the top one dedicated to Bayonetta 2. (no special edition) but now there is no B2 at all. Two of those small shelves are like 1 big PS4/Xbo shelf which there's a ton of on both sides of the store. Nintendo + disney/skylander figures are in the middle.

And as always........NO Pro Controllers. I might go into another GAME store but I'm not bothered to travel by bus just for 1 thing.

Around the Network

I see that according to our friends at VG Chartz, Wii U has now passed Dreamcast in sales slightly. It will start to pull away quite significantly after the next numbers update.

zippy said:
I see that according to our friends at VG Chartz, Wii U has now passed Dreamcast in sales slightly. It will start to pull away quite significantly after the next numbers update.

Well ofcourse, the Dreamcast is hardly going to sell gangbusters anytime soon.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

How much did Dreamcast sell again? 15M?

WhiteEaglePL said:

Urgh. Been to GAME to pick up a Pit amiibo but he wasn't there. I knew I should have got him before Samus but then again she wasn't there either. All there was was a huge amount of freaking Yoshi's & Links, a couple Zelda's, Peaches & Foxes. And about 2 DK's.

I couldn't bother going through the crowd to look at Zelda closely since all of them are right in front of the till's. I'm hoping Pit will be there in about 2 weeks, otherwise I'll order him from Amazon without a gurantee he will look good for the price of £15+.

On the other hand, they increased the amount of 3DS games and variety!!!Also, more PC shelves full of PC games. Though most of that are shovelware games I never even heard of, Fifa 15 and Donkey Kong Country. :D. They are also selling C.Toad early, but the shelves for Wii U games have decreased by about 2 - the front ones at the store have some Xbox/PS4 games too now. So the main 4 small shelves used to have AC 4, and the top one dedicated to Bayonetta 2. (no special edition) but now there is no B2 at all. Two of those small shelves are like 1 big PS4/Xbo shelf which there's a ton of on both sides of the store. Nintendo + disney/skylander figures are in the middle.

And as always........NO Pro Controllers. I might go into another GAME store but I'm not bothered to travel by bus just for 1 thing.

You should've gotten a fox man.

I don't really like Fox, or dislike him. But he is one of the few I am thinking about. The moment Nintendo makes me want to buy Starfox and would be a BIG game, including amiibo features then I am buying Fox. I only want 4-5 and so far I have 2.