By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Miyamotoo said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I think there will be about 2 unannounced games for Wii U, while the rest for 3DS if we are not including ones for 2016

I think same, about 2 unannounced games for Wii U for 2015, one is Mario Sunshine HD. :)

Also few unannounced games for 2016, for them we will need to w8 for E3..

Sunshine HD? Ehh.....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:

Some are major titles, some are minor, but all together it's pretty big number of good games and all togehter great  lineup.                 Yes, project Robot will probably be in Star Fox, and maybe there will be a delayed game, but I am sure that there will be and some non annausment game/s.                      

2015. will best year for Wii U owners, and 2014. was pretty good.

They several times confirmed that Zelda is 2015 title, last time in a less than month of Game Awards.

Yes they've said that Zelda is slated for 2015, that doesn't mean it can't get delayed and I think it's pretty likely it will get delayed.

After all staffs that they said and showed I think that this is 85% 2015. title, and it's their biggest game for 2015.

They really haven't shown much actually. Just a forest, riding a horse, some bow and arrow stuff and a tower in the distance. 

AZWification said:

Sunshine HD? Ehh.....

I'm with you, Sunshine is like the only mainline Mario game I actually dislike, just something about it I guess.

I'd much rather have an HD collection of the Galaxy games instead, or even a remake of Super-Mario All-Stars (a remake of a remake xD) over Sunshine.

blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:
blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:

Some are major titles, some are minor, but all together it's pretty big number of good games and all togehter great  lineup.                 Yes, project Robot will probably be in Star Fox, and maybe there will be a delayed game, but I am sure that there will be and some non annausment game/s.                      

They several times confirmed that Zelda is 2015 title, last time in a less than month of Game Awards.

Yes they've said that Zelda is slated for 2015, that doesn't mean it can't get delayed and I think it's pretty likely it will get delayed.

After all staffs that they said and showed I think that this is 85% 2015. title, and it's their biggest game for 2015.

They really haven't shown much actually. Just a forest, riding a horse, some bow and arrow stuff and a tower in the distance. 

They showed pretty enough for Nintendo game that is  about year from launch.

Believe what you want. It seems fairly likely to me it won't make 2015. I hope it does but zelda is pretty notorious for getting delayed.

Around the Network

I don't think zelda will be much of a system seller anyways ultimately. Certainly not more than mario kart and smash brothers.

spurgeonryan said:
blackjackk said:
I don't think zelda will be much of a system seller anyways ultimately. Certainly not more than mario kart and smash brothers.

Of course not, but it is the hype that will keep interest in the Wii U. Zelda has that right now you must admit.

They defin. need to push through the games.

I don't know what the hype levels are for zelda. Among zelda fans and people who own a wii u already it seems pretty high generally, but outside of that I'm not sure it will draw many new people into the arrows and to the wii u.

blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:
blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:

In gameexplains analysis there is a lot that I and you have missed. There's like a shiny circle that seems important, someone else riding a horse, and what looks like a not-damaged Bridge of Eldin.

I am confident it will be November. Afterall, the team that did WW HD & ALBW are probably helping with Zelda now, and Grezzo who is very very slwoly doing MM 3D might help as well. (can't believe it's taking them 3 years for remaking with improvements.)

I saw that analysis. It doesn't make the game any more complete.

blackjackk said:
I saw that analysis. It doesn't make the game any more complete.

Just shows there's more stuff in it than when you see it for first time. Nobody knows how old that build is , and the game has about 11 months of development left.