By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Miyamotoo said:
Wii U 2015. lineup looking really strong, cant w8 for next Nintendo Direct and Zelda U is always on my mind.

What besides zelda looks strong?

Around the Network
blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:
Wii U 2015. lineup looking really strong, cant w8 for next Nintendo Direct and Zelda U is always on my mind.

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Spaltoon and potentially Starfox U - depends on what they do with the game.

The rest, are pretty small. Mario Maker could go either way. Yoshi, Kirby, Project Ginat Robo/Guard and Devil's Third won't be big hitters sadly.

RavenXtra said:

4 hours 'till the new year for me. Hope everyone has a great night, don't drink too much :P

In other news Cone destroyed me yet again in Pokemon, but what else is new xD

Hey you weren't that bad! 

But there's plenty of other places you can be destroyed, if you'd rather.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:

Lineup looking strong, Kirby, Mario Maker, Yoshi, Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X,  Starfox U, Zelda U..

Do you guys here play games together a lot?

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:

Lineup looking strong, Kirby, Mario Maker, Yoshi, Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X,  Starfox U, Zelda U..

There's only one major title there unfortunately. Yet more 2d platformers aren't going to do much. Splatoon  while an interesting concept will not do much neither will xenon lade. All look decent to good but it's not a strong lineup ultimately.

WhiteEaglePL said:

From time to time, yes. Do you have something that you wish to play then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

This weeks North American downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/nintendo_download_1st_january_north_america

Shovel Knight discount and Pokémon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, me and my brother played that game a lot when we were younger, fun games

Conegamer said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

From time to time, yes. Do you have something that you wish to play then?

Bayonetta 2, Smash, Kid Icarus, AC IV....anything would do really. 

blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:
blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:

There's only one major title there unfortunately. Yet more 2d platformers aren't going to do much. Splatoon  while an interesting concept will not do much neither will xenon lade. All look decent to good but it's not a strong lineup ultimately.

2d platformers aren't going to do much!?

I am talking about a decent number of very good games for Wii U in 2015, not about sales, lineup is very very strong,  for me stronger than 2014.

2014 - Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Hurley Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Sonic Boom, Smash Bros, Toads Treasure Tracker.

2015 - Kirby, Mario Maker, Yoshi Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party, Devils Third, Projects Robot/Giant, Xenoblade Chronicles X,  Starfox U, Zelda U, some non annausment title.