By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
TheKingofRedLions said:

This weeks North American downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/nintendo_download_1st_january_north_america

Shovel Knight discount and Pokémon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, me and my brother played that game a lot when we were younger, fun games

Son of a bitch, I just bought Shovel Knight 3 days ago

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:

2d platformers aren't going to do much!?

I am talking about a decent number of very good games for Wii U in 2015, not about sales, lineup is very very strong,  for me stronger than 2014.

2014 - Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Hurley Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Sonic Boom, Smash Bros, Toads Treasure Tracker.

2015 - Kirby, Mario Maker, Yoshi Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party, Devils Third, Projects Robot/Giant, Xenoblade Chronicles X,  Starfox U, Zelda U, some non annausment title.

I think we can pretty much discount, kirby, yoshi, mario maker, splatoon, mario party, and devils third since they are not major titles. People keep mentioning Project robot and that other one when as far as I know Miyamoto said those are just concepts and will probably be incorporated into starfox in some way. Xenoblade is not a major title and I don't think starfox really is either. I'm not entirely convinced zelda will even release in 2015 either.

Let's face it.........Kirby, Devil's Third, Yoshi , Mario Party and especially the Project Robo/Giant won't boost hardware by much. At all.

Starfox has potential to be great. But it needs working and excellent on-foot missions and plenty of online multiplayer. (and local). Plus hype and a lot of advertising. Mario Maker could also do well but that's hard to tell....

Zelda and Xenoblade are the big titles next year. Splatoon is almost big too but more needs to be shown, and even more hype and it would be a new IP that pushes quite a lot of systems into people's homes.

zorg1000 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

This weeks North American downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/nintendo_download_1st_january_north_america

Shovel Knight discount and Pokémon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, me and my brother played that game a lot when we were younger, fun games

Son of a bitch, I just bought Shovel Knight 3 days ago

I look at MyNintendoNews.Com and so I knew what the new year sales would be.

You should visist the site more often as it is very useful imo.

First of all it's Project Giant Robot and Guard and again they aren't games, they're just concepts most likely going to be incorporated into other games or not at all.

^I assume it's just small eshop games.

Around the Network
blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:

2d platformers aren't going to do much!?

I am talking about a decent number of very good games for Wii U in 2015, not about sales, lineup is very very strong,  for me stronger than 2014.

2014 - Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Hurley Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Sonic Boom, Smash Bros, Toads Treasure Tracker.

2015 - Kirby, Mario Maker, Yoshi Wooly World, Splatoon, Mario Party, Devils Third, Projects Robot/Giant, Xenoblade Chronicles X,  Starfox U, Zelda U, some non annausment title.

I think we can pretty much discount, kirby, yoshi, mario maker, splatoon, mario party, and devils third since they are not major titles. People keep mentioning Project robot and that other one when as far as I know Miyamoto said those are just concepts and will probably be incorporated into starfox in some way. Xenoblade is not a major title and I don't think starfox really is either. I'm not entirely convinced zelda will even release in 2015 either.

Some are major titles, some are minor, but all together it's pretty big number of good games and all togehter great  lineup.                 Yes, project Robot will probably be in Star Fox, and maybe there will be a delayed game, but I am sure that there will be and some non annausment game/s.                      

2015. will best year for Wii U owners, and 2014. was pretty good.

They several times confirmed that Zelda is 2015 title, last time in a less than month of Game Awards.

I think there will be about 2 unannounced games for Wii U, while the rest for 3DS if we are not including ones for 2016.

SMG x FE can come out this year too. I think I remember Intelligent Systems saying last year sometime after E3 that it's on track for 2015 release. I will see if I can find that.

WhiteEaglePL said:
I think there will be about 2 unannounced games for Wii U, while the rest for 3DS if we are not including ones for 2016

I think same, about 2 unannounced games for Wii U for 2015, one is Mario Sunshine HD. :)

Also few unannounced games for 2016, for them we will need to w8 for E3..

Miyamotoo said:

Some are major titles, some are minor, but all together it's pretty big number of good games and all togehter great  lineup.                 Yes, project Robot will probably be in Star Fox, and maybe there will be a delayed game, but I am sure that there will be and some non annausment game/s.                      

They several times confirmed that Zelda is 2015 title, last time in a less than month of Game Awards.

Yes they've said that Zelda is slated for 2015, that doesn't mean it can't get delayed and I think it's pretty likely it will get delayed.

blackjackk said:
Miyamotoo said:

Yes they've said that Zelda is slated for 2015, that doesn't mean it can't get delayed and I think it's pretty likely it will get delayed.

After all staffs that they said and showed I think that this is 85% 2015. title, and it's their biggest game for 2015.