By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:
Bad Amiibo puns now?

How far we've come.

Well it has come in handy

Woof! Woof! Grr...*bark* - Conegamer's Dog

You've angered my dog now. Are you happy? I hope you're happy.

Don't worry, I'll lend you a hand.

Wrrraaaaaaarrrrgh... *vomits* - Conegamer's Dragon

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 15/12/2014: We're handing off news today.

• Global weekly charts, week ending Nov 29th: The 3DS sold 673k units of HW, and 3.7 million units of SW. Its top selling game was Pokemon OR/AS with 1.7 million units, followed by SSB3DS with 299k units. Lower in the charts we see Tomodachi Life, Persona Q, MK7, Pokemon X/Y, and Etrian Odissey 2 Untold. The Wii U sold 352k  units of HW (BUT I am more than 130% sure this is overtracked), and 1.7 million units of SW. Its best selling games were SSBU with 463k units, followed by MK8 with 169k units, and 3D World with 150k units. Lower in the charts we see Nintendo Land, and Skylanders: TT. 
  • These are the milestones reached (that I'm aware of) since I left: Pokemon XY reached 12 million units, Mario Kart 7 reached 10 million units, Pokemon OR/AS 4 million units, SSB3DS is almost at 4 million units, and Tomodachi Life 3 million units. Mario Kart 8 has sold 3 million units, SSBU is about to reach 1 million units, DKC: Tropical Freeze is just shy of 800k, and Hyrule Warriors reached 600k units.
  • UK Charts: In a surprising turn of events, Just Dance 2015 for the Wii is the top selling Nintendo game at #10... Pokemon Omega Ruby drops to #21, Alpha Sapphire to #24, Super Smash Bros. U to #29, Tomodachi Life maintains the 35th spot, and Mario Kart 8 jumps to #36.
  • Level-5 registers new YW trademarks in the US.
  • Super Smash Bros. U sold about 60% of its initial shipments in Japan, and...erhm... Derby Stallion Gold around 50%.
  • Now, NoA comments on the GC controller adapter distribution problems.
  • ClubNintendo rewards for December are up! You can get KI: Of Myths and Monsters (150 coins), Bird and Beans (150 coins), A Kappa's Trail (200 coins), and Radar Mission (150 coins) for 3DS. You can also get Super Mario Kart (250 coins), and 1080° Snowboarding (250 coins) for Wii; and Metroid (200 coins), and Kirby's Dream Land 3 (200 coins) but for Wii U. 
  • Koji Kondo's favorite Zelda overworld is the one in OoT!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

Nintendo news of 15/12/2014: We're handing off news today.

• Global weekly charts, week ending Nov 29th: The 3DS sold 673k units of HW, and 3.7 million units of SW. The top selling game was Pokemon OR/AS with 1.7 million units, followed by SSB3DS with 299k units. Lower in the charts we see Tomodachi Life, Persona Q, MK7, Pokemon X/Y, and Etrian Odissey 2 Untold. The Wii U sold 352k (BUT I am more than 130% sure this is overtracked) units of HW, and 1.7 million units of SW. It's best selling games were SSBU with 463k units, followed by MK8 with 169k units, and 3D World with 150k units. Lower in the charts we see Nintendo Land, and Skylanders: TT. 
  • These are the milestones reached (that I'm aware of) since I left: Pokemon XY reached 12 million units, Mario Kart 7 reached 10 million units, Pokemon OR/AS 4 million units, SSB3DS is almost at 4 million units, Tomodachi Life 3 million units. Mario Kart 8 has sold 3 million units, SSBU is about to reach 1 million units, DKC: Tropical Freeze are just shy of 800k, and Hyrule Warriors reached 600k units.
  • UK Charts: In a surprising turn of events, Just Dance 2015 for the Wii is the top selling Nintendo game at #10... Pokemon Omega Ruby drops to #21, Alpha Sapphire to #24, Super Smash Bros. U to #29, Tomodachi Life maintains the 35th spot, and Mario Kart 8 jumps to #36.
  • Level-5 registers new YW trademarks in the US.
  • Super Smash Bros. U sold about 60% of its initial shipments in Japan, and...erhm- Derby Stallion Gold around 50%.
  • Now, NoA comments on the GC controller adapter distribution problems.
  • ClubNintendo rewards for December are up! You can get KI: Of Myths and Monsters (150 coins), Bird and Beans (150 coins), A Kappa's Trail (200 coins), and Radar Mission (150 coins) for 3DS; Super Mario Kart (250 coins), and 1080° Snowboarding (250 coins) for Wii; and Metroid (200 coins), and Kirby's Dream Land 3 (200 coins) for Wii U. 
  • Koji Kondo's favorite Zelda overworld is the one in OoT!

You forgot Bayonetta 2 hitting 400K. NSMBU is the first game to hit 2M in the states.(NL coming up fast)

cycycychris said:
Get Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for only $5 from Walmart right now!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ninja-Gaiden-3-Razor-s-Edge-Wii-U/21804464?affillinktype=10&dest=9999999997&oid=100143.1&sourceid=01452110542252531588&u1=565a58ec952243439b7471c7013ea979&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

The price for that game is just everywhere. The page says you save $55, if you do a search it says you save $25 and there is another version of the game which is $30 for some odd reason. To top it all off the 360 and PS3 versions are nowhere to be found, although I did get the 360 version for like $15 earlier this year. One of my silly tagents but the price for that game has always greatly confused me.

It's well worth $5 though.

So, I've read a RUMOR about AMD having won not one but 2 APU designs, one for a "gaming device" and the other one for a "beyond gaming device" to launch not before 2016... Nintendo's next home and handheld consoles?

If true, Soundwave won't be pleased >.<

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

So, I've read a RUMOR about AMD having won not one but 2 APU designs, one for a "gaming device" and the other one for a "beyond gaming device" to launch not before 2016... Nintendo's next home and handheld consoles?

Possible. But I imagine they'd both be the same system in fairness, so who knows what the other is for.

Something like a Steam Box perhaps?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nintendo promises extra stock of GameCube controller adapter, Smash Wii U GameCube controller

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/243700-nintendo-promises-extra-stock-of-gamecube-controller-adapter-smash-wii-u-gamecube-controller

Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

Possible. But I imagine they'd both be the same system in fairness, so who knows what the other is for.

Something like a Steam Box perhaps?

So you're one of the believers that Nintendo will launch 1 device that works as both a handheld and a home console? Or perhaps two machines but with the same specs?

Personally I don't believe they'll go this route, but with Nintendo you never know.

Anyway, the article mentions that one of the APUs is paired with an ARM processor while the other one comes with an x86 processor, both with a Radeon graphics solution, but which one is the gaming and which one is the beyond gaming device?

And what does that beyond gaming mean? Could it be a home console that acts as a media center... basically what every console is nowadays or is it perhaps a handheld that can also be used as a tablet or cell phone?

Here are the links of the Rumor article and also, for fun, the supposedly leaked specs of Nintendo's Fusion consoles:

The rumor: http://wccftech.com/amd-game-console-arm-x86-architecture/

The mostly fake leaked specs: http://nintendonews.com/2014/01/nintendo-fusion-could-be-nintendos-next-gen-hardware-name/

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Thanks for posting the source to that rumour, JEMC!
It's not the first time i see it being spoken of, but never read anything about it.

spurgeonryan said:

huh....Are you a Nintendo gamer?

I own all of their mainline consoles/handhelds to date, if that answers your question.