By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Clyde32 said:
leedlelee said:
Clyde32 said:

Aaaaand once again I'm left not knowing what to do with my life.

Love that ending. I also just realized how similar Zanza's first form looks to the bionis.

Now we wait for Xenoblade 3D.

I like the ending...

But I always felt bad for Melia...

I like the relationship that builds between the two girls. Melia is always trying to be like her because she looks up to her.

Yeah that's nice, one of the final heart to hearts says as much even. The story is just brilliant all the way thr ough though! 

Also how have you just noticed the similarities? It was pretty obvious  

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Also this thread has really died. I'm willing to take suggestions from anyone as of how to improve the thread as we come closer to our one year anniversary

Besides what Slarvax already said, the one thing that could bring live to the thread should be more discussion about games.

The example is clear with your talk with Clyde about Xenoblade: when we talk about games the posts rise, and not only between the 2 users that start talking about said game, but also with others that join the discussion.

For example, we had the launch of Hyrule Warriors and we could have used that to have a, say, "Month of Zelda" where we could talk about the series changing the subject every week: 1st week: talk about Hyrule Warriors, how is the game, what is good and bad, etc; 2nd week: Zelda WiiU discussion, what we would like of it, what elements of pasts Zelda games it should include or forget, i we would like to have more combat or exploration, etc; 3rd week: which has been our favorite Zelda game and why; 4th and last week: other. We could talk about which game we would like to see a remake, for which console, the discussion about a male/female Link (as did another recent thread), etc.

In other words, we should promote more game discussions.

Oh, and let me tell you: USE THE F*CKING SPOILER TAGS, God Damn it! I still have to finish Xenoblade :-/

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

this weeks European downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/nintendo_download_23rd_october_europe

So, Bayonetta 2 got 4 new scores on Metacritic today... 95 and 3 perfect ones!

I hope that a Smash Bros. bundle will be announced in the Direct, but I doubt it.

About the thread: I have no ideas how to make it more interesting, but the first post should be updated. The tournaments are very outdated.

episteme said:

I hope that a Smash Bros. bundle will be announced in the Direct, but I doubt it.

About the thread: I have no ideas how to make it more interesting, but the first post should be updated. The tournaments are very outdated.

Why doesn't the metascore updated then?

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
episteme said:

Metacritic weighs certain reviewers much more than others like  IGN, Polygon and Gamespot while smaller publications matter significantly less. Doesn't seem they were large enough to tip the scale

In other news, Pokemon TCG coming to 3DS VC Nov 13 and Pokemon Puzzle Challenge on Nov 6

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Clyde32 said:
episteme said:

Maybe it went from 90.6 to 91.3 or something like that. And there are 3 new reviews now, 90, 90 and 80.

A secret meesage from last Smash Bros Direct.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Speaking of secret messages...anyone else see the message on Ness' yoyo? 

"Mother, SNES, 2014"

Clyde32 said:

Speaking of secret messages...anyone else see the message on Ness' yoyo? 

"Mother, SNES, 2014"

In Smash 4?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988