By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:
It's very clear that the VGA trailer helped Zelda win. If it weren't for that, Mario would have won (as it should ).

Yeah, that's true. That only makes sense, given tbe quality of the trailer though.

I like both franchises so I won't complain much .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:
It's very clear that the VGA trailer helped Zelda win. If it weren't for that, Mario would have won (as it should ).

Yeah, that's true. That only makes sense, given tbe quality of the trailer though.

Should have been a Metroid trailer god damn it! :p 

Samus Aran said:
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

Give it time. It'll come eventually...probably...hopefully...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Samus Aran said:
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

Give it time. It'll come eventually...probably...hopefully...

I'll probably be banned about 10 extra times by the time Metroid comes! :D

Anyway, I'm conflicted: do I want a new Metroid from Retro Studios or a new IP from them? Keep in mind, I was a fan of Metroid before I knew Nintendo made it! So I was a Metroid fan before a Nintendo fan. :p 

Yes cut the price because I am broke.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

I'll probably be banned about 10 extra times by the time Metroid comes! :D

Anyway, I'm conflicted: do I want a new Metroid from Retro Studios or a new IP from them? Keep in mind, I was a fan of Metroid before I knew Nintendo made it! So I was a Metroid fan before a Nintendo fan. :p 

Easy answer: expand Retro so they can make two games at the same time.

Not only we get what we want (I also want a new good Metroid and see what are the guys at Retro capable of with a game of their own), but it also provides Nintendo with what it needs: more first party games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

IkePoR said:

But wouldn't you just buy the system when it comes down in price more naturally in a year or two? There will be a bigger games lineup then, too.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
IkePoR said:

But wouldn't you just buy the system when it comes down in price more naturally in a year or two? There will be a bigger games lineup then, too.

Well of course.  That's my plan this gen, much like last with the PS3.  That being said, I want the Wii U now and I want it for free.99

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

They should cut the price in summer next year. And, for the love of Miyamoto, expand the goddamn internal memory. Please.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

^If there's a remake coming, i think the HDD will be one the things to turn out better.

Speaking of nothing in particular, no ND this month like last year.
Hope January at least brings out a new one!

I wanna see more collaborations!