By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
OfficerRaichu15 said:
DélioPT said:
@OfficerRaichu15

Where did the other 25k come from?

vgchartz take the averages of both fam and med

(24k and 27k)

51k divided by 2 and you get 25.5k :)

hehhehehehehe!Be acurrate,25.5k :P
Edit:F@ck,i didn't see that you put the 25.5k!SORRY!

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Shiny Queen?

It should be the shiny king!I agree.:P

Nintendo news of 14/12/2014: Jesus, am I tired!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

cycycychris said:
So I came home from college for winter break and I'm planning to bring my original Wii back with me to college. I went to hook it up to see if it still works and stuff(haven't touched it in about 2 or more years). But I notice that my dog had chewed off the part of the power cord that connects to the console. So, does anyone here know about any good cheap replacement powercords. Looked on Amazon and there's a lot of them out there. Kind of wonder if anyone has one in particular you would advice. That is still cheap.

Could always buy right from Nintendo! :)

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod10922

At least this way you're assured that its an official product rather than a cheap 3rd-party power cord that might do harm to your console.

Slarvax said:

Far out, after all this time and hype, it had better deliver! 

Definitely one of my most anticipated games, as it could be the closest we get to a modern F-Zero.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
JEMC said:
Conegamer said:

Actually, that's a good question. Who here actually got an Amiibo? What do you think of it?

I haven't and I doubt I'll ever get one. It's a good idea and I'm ok with the way Nintendo is using them in their games, but they are too expensive.

How much do you think they should be? Only 12.95....

I got one, but haven't used them yet.

Not sure, but maybe half of that.

But you have to take into consideration that I'm not a collector nor an avid Nintendo fan, so to my eyes they are only plastic toys with a chip inside.

spurgeonryan said:
If Sonic Boom U does 300,000 will Sega be happy?

Ha! Double quote.

Erm... Given the quality of the game, if Sonic Boom does that SEGA will throw a party.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Art of Balance Wii U demo arriving 18th December, plus a 25% discount on the game itself  for the holidays

spurgeonryan said:

300k this year or life time?

If it does 300k this year then Id be very impressed as should Sega.

If life time then Sega would not be happy (as they never are) but the game honestly cant sell more than 500k life time.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

spurgeonryan said:

Sega can only be happy with whatever sales they get, given the quality of the game.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Do you want to build a snowman... or we could build this creepy fucker that gave many kids nightmares back in the late 90's.