By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:

Nintendo news of 05-06/12/2014: Today, Satoru Iwata celebrated his 55th birthday!

• Animal Crossing news coming in 2015!
  • Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer amiibos are now discontinued.
  • The price of the Wii U and 3DS XL have been lowered at Target. I guess in a similar way to the XBO price cut?
  • Take a look at the Zelda U footage zoomed in!
  • Here are all the winners of The Game Awards. Nintendo won as best Developer, best Action/Adventure game (Bayonetta 2) best Racing/Sports and family game (MK8), and best Fighting game (Smash Bros. 4)... Best remaster GTA V over Pokemon OR/AS? Get ooooout!!! Although, MCC deserved it way more.  
  • Codename: S.T.E.A.M. is releasing on March 13, 2015!
  • New Mario Maker trailer! Shows off the Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World styles.
  • Devil's Third has been rated in Australia! I guess not much long to go before it releases...

Oh back on duty!Welcome!:P

Around the Network
tak13 said:

Slarvax said:

-snip-

Oh back on duty!Welcome!:P

Haha, thanks It feels good to be back.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

Scratch that! Even better quality!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
spurgeonryan said:

Another big Wii U title next year?  ..!

I doubt it will release in 2015. I am kinda surprised it will take so long to release it, but 2016 seems to be the case.

Did you also think Zelda U would be 2016?

Materia-Blade said:
Slarvax said:

I doubt it will release in 2015. I am kinda surprised it will take so long to release it, but 2016 seems to be the case.

Did you also think Zelda U would be 2016?

No. 

They were gonna show it for the first time in 2013, meaning it was far in development 1-2 years ago. I'd be surprised if it doesn't release in 2015.

But we never know, Nintendelay can hit at any time.

Around the Network

too bad xenoblade X doesn't have that sort of grass as it would look amazing

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Slarvax said:

No. 

They were gonna show it for the first time in 2013, meaning it was far in development 1-2 years ago. I'd be surprised if it doesn't release in 2015.

But we never know, Nintendelay can hit at any time.

Well, the WiiU kinda needs a holiday 2015 title, so I really hope Zelda U won't get delayed! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

So now you aren't complaining anymore about how empty the world is but how bad the rocks look on a zoomed in, off-camera video?

Seriously guys, get a life.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
So now you aren't complaining anymore about how empty the world is but how bad the rocks look on a zoomed in, off-camera video?

But rocks! They need to be more rock-like.

Guess some people need to find a reason to make the wait more bearable, but yeah please don't make comments like the last line. They aren't needed.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

But rocks! They need to be more rock-like.

Guess some people need to find a reason to make the wait more bearable, but yeah please don't make comments like the last line. They aren't needed.

Well, what can I say? I'm ok with people wanting "perfection" (if that ever exists), but some complains are sillier than others.

And what could I say instead of that last line? "Go and play some games instead of saying nonsense"? Nah, I don't like it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.