By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are the Vita games for 2014?!?!

GRAVITY................RUSH..............................2     !!!!!!!!

Around the Network

There is the Spiderman game coming , a late port obviously and a DBZ game I believe. All in all, quite a few games to purchase if you already own the console, but nothing that would convince you to buy the console.

The sad thing is that when someone is like me and doesn't really like Japanese games all that much, there is next to nothing to look forward to. I only like Japanese games that aren't too batshit crazy (FF, Zelda, Persona, etc.). Still, I'd rather play Western games. Sadly Sony is failing to deliver on the front of Western games :(

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
There is the Spiderman game coming , a late port obviously and a DBZ game I believe. All in all, quite a few games to purchase if you already own the console, but nothing that would convince you to buy the console.

The sad thing is that when someone is like me and doesn't really like Japanese games all that much, there is next to nothing to look forward to. I only like Japanese games that aren't too batshit crazy (FF, Zelda, Persona, etc.). Still, I'd rather play Western games. Sadly Sony is failing to deliver on the front of Western games :(

If Sony was serious about saving Vita in the West they'd release a friking Gran Turismo. But they don't seem to give a crap anymore.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

There's a few. Not a lot, but a few. Hopefully the library fills up next year though, otherwise there's not an awful lot to say about the future of the system.

Also, it's good to think about games coming to the west. After all, this year has seen a good number of titles for the Vita in Japan...less so in the West.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

GRAVITY RUSH 2 AAALL THE WAY !!

*got GR2 wallpaper on my laptop since the announcement*

Around the Network

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games

HokageTenshi said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games

LOL list is empty LOL.

forevercloud3000 said:
italo244 said:
SS Delta
PS 2 Nova
Borderlands 2(i guess)

Disgaea 4: Reborn

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD

Freedom Wars

Gravity Rush 2

Invizamals

Lots of Indies for sure (Hoping all the ones announced for PS4 are coming to Vita proper as well)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159298&page=1

I want Resogun on vita but that would probably not run on the hardware =(

A port of Injustice Gods Among Us is supposed to be coming, right? If not, I have lied to a whole lot of people.

I wish they were making a portable WWE game, though. That would keep me busy for a year.

attaboy said:
A port of Injustice Gods Among Us is supposed to be coming, right? If not, I have lied to a whole lot of people.

I wish they were making a portable WWE game, though. That would keep me busy for a year.

That is correct, but wasnt it coming out this year?