By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Holy Hell. This is a Launch title??? New Ryse Trailer.

Somini said:
selnor1983 said:
Somini said:
selnor1983 said:
Somini said:
selnor1983 said:
Somini said:

They are using alien technology (like in out of this world, not the company) iamdeath!

The game looks better than something you'd find on the 360, but is certainly isn't the best game we've seen on these upcoming consoles.

Crytek saying otherwise means squat. What else do you expecting the company making it to say?

That its 49.99 RRP

Exactly my point, thanks for confirming.

How did you know marshmellows were 49.99 RRP?

Exactly.

You just keep on going off topic, giving childish replies and ingnoring what's being said because we all know how outlandish your claims are.

Im gonna have to tell Crytek. You really hurt there feelings now.

"Yes everything we showed at E3 and Gamescom was on kits. From my point of view the development is coming along well and with the optimizations we have put in, I am pretty confident the final game will look better than what we showed at E3. I even had to open the cupboard to prove it to some guys from Guerilla who didn’t believe me. At the demo stations our kits were on top of the cupboard directly connected to the screens, so no way we could have done anything else other than run on kits.”

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Crytek-Ryse-Look-Better-Xbox-One-Than-It-Did-E3-59478.html

Are you thinking straight? I just told you; Crytek praising their own product means squat. Which company is going to say something bad, even remotely, about a product of theirs?

Your lack of arguments is painfully obvious! Keep on recycling those replies :S

You should recycle glass, plastic and paper. Replies arent good for the environment.

Around the Network
MB1025 said:
iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:

Again, what techniques?? What technology behind it no one else is using, I am still waiting...............................

Crytek tell you in the video if you watch it. 

What you do is...

1. Click the link

2. Press Play

3. Learn new and exciting tings

I played a videogame in a marshmellow pit once. It gets a little but sticky at times, but you have to make sure you have wet wipes available. Wich reminds me, winter is coming. Everyone should buy hot chocolate and marshmellows. In fact if you like coffee you could drink that.

Nothing in that video is new nor not being done in major AAA game...............................Again, what intimate knowledge do you have of Shadow falls impressive engine? Or BF4? Or Infmaous? That game is rendering vastly more data then ryse, with large open areas, large amount of effects and enemies and very high res textures, all at 1080p.................

We know. Only the friendly characters have 40,000 polygons for gameplay. Guirella Games did not believe at E3 that Ryse was running on actual Xbox One hardware. They asked Crytek to prove it because they didnt believe it. The facial animations in Killzone are pretty average. And I trust computer engineers who worked on Avatar and Transformers visuals the most. Couple that with Crytek leading the industry in graphics.

Again, proof? Whwere is this proof KS is only 40,000?

Last I checked, facial animations is one small part of a games overall graphics. Ryse is small, linear, a game like shadoe fall is rendering vastly more data, draw distance effects, then ryse.................SF has massive draw distance in large open areas. Ryse simply doesn;t

Pretty average? Simply bogus. Again where are these techniques, things Ryse does no other game does??? Stil waiting.

The leaders in the industry for visuals Crytek tell you in the video. But you dont believe them because they only drink Tea. Why so subjective against tea? It comes in a pot with a handle.

I repeat..................ryse can have better facial animations when the game itxself is not renderin one third of what KS is.... So ytou think facial animatiosn make up an entire engine now??

KZ is rendering large open city scapes, forests with massive draw dstance, high res textures, and a massive amount of detail all at once in 1080p.....

What techniques is RYSe doing no other game is doing??? Still waiting.

Crytek are pimping theirt own game, they have never been leaders on console...only PC.

Kill Zone is rendering a lot of added fog that wasn't there during the earlier builds.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

MB1025 said:
Kane1389 said:
FiliusDei said:
Can't believe it looks even better than KZ. Good for xboxbfans.

900p 30 FPS vs. 1080p 60 FPS :)

30 FPS, but thats OK.

30 FPS minimum in single player, 60 FPS in multiplayer

Ryse doesnt go over 30 FPS

iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:

Again, what techniques?? What technology behind it no one else is using, I am still waiting...............................

Crytek tell you in the video if you watch it. 

What you do is...

1. Click the link

2. Press Play

3. Learn new and exciting tings

I played a videogame in a marshmellow pit once. It gets a little but sticky at times, but you have to make sure you have wet wipes available. Wich reminds me, winter is coming. Everyone should buy hot chocolate and marshmellows. In fact if you like coffee you could drink that.

Nothing in that video is new nor not being done in major AAA game...............................Again, what intimate knowledge do you have of Shadow falls impressive engine? Or BF4? Or Infmaous? That game is rendering vastly more data then ryse, with large open areas, large amount of effects and enemies and very high res textures, all at 1080p.................

We know. Only the friendly characters have 40,000 polygons for gameplay. Guirella Games did not believe at E3 that Ryse was running on actual Xbox One hardware. They asked Crytek to prove it because they didnt believe it. The facial animations in Killzone are pretty average. And I trust computer engineers who worked on Avatar and Transformers visuals the most. Couple that with Crytek leading the industry in graphics.

Again, proof? Whwere is this proof KS is only 40,000?

Last I checked, facial animations is one small part of a games overall graphics. Ryse is small, linear, a game like shadoe fall is rendering vastly more data, draw distance effects, then ryse.................SF has massive draw distance in large open areas. Ryse simply doesn;t

Pretty average? Simply bogus. Again where are these techniques, things Ryse does no other game does??? Stil waiting.

The leaders in the industry for visuals Crytek tell you in the video. But you dont believe them because they only drink Tea. Why so subjective against tea? It comes in a pot with a handle.

I repeat..................ryse can have better facial animations when the game itxself is not renderin one third of what KS is.... So ytou think facial animatiosn make up an entire engine now??

KZ is rendering large open city scapes, forests with massive draw dstance, high res textures, and a massive amount of detail all at once in 1080p.....

What techniques is RYSe doing no other game is doing??? Still waiting.

Crytek are pimping theirt own game, they have never been leaders on console...only PC.

Ok.

Universal Rigs.

Every model is a hero character

8 skinning influences

Geom Cache

Cache-based deformation pipelines.

These are feature film practices used in Avatar finally used in realtime gameing. :)

Theres a reason Crytek head the field.

None of that is unique to ryse, crytek...still waiting.

Crytek don't head the field on console..never has.

Yes its unique. Crytek have never before made a console game outpace there PC games until now.

iamdeath said:

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Horlicks

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:

Yes its unique. Crytek have never before made a console game outpace there PC games until now.

HAHA no it isn't... Cache based deformation pipelines is not new....... Neither is Geom cahce...... None of what you listed is unique to ryse and crytek......You keep spewing random stuff withoiut any knowldege of game engines and what other games are using.

Crytek is a small time player on consoles and their games are not leading anything except on PC.

selnor1983 said:

Are you thinking straight? I just told you; Crytek praising their own product means squat. Which company is going to say something bad, even remotely, about a product of theirs?

Your lack of arguments is painfully obvious! Keep on recycling those replies :S

You should recycle glass, plastic and paper. Replies arent good for the environment.

Are you even ABLE to give a proper reply?

You've yet to answer any question i've asked you so far. You really need to get better at this.

iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:

HAHA no it isn't... Cache based deformation pipelines is not new....... Neither is Geom cahce...... None of what you listed is unique to ryse and crytek......You keep spewing random stuff withoiut any knowldege of game engines and what other games are using.

Crytek is a small time player on consoles and their games are not leading anything except on PC.

Ive got a great idea.

Why dont we wait till te graphics awards for 2013. Sit down, have a cup of hot cocoa and see Ryse win them over KZSF. Then the winner can go and watch the three amigos. Im game. 

selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:

Ive got a great idea.

Why dont we wait till te graphics awards for 2013. Sit down, have a cup of hot cocoa and see Ryse win them over KZSF. Then the winner can go and watch the three amigos. Im game. 

Ryse certainly won;t be winning any graphics awards, how will you spin it then?

selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:
selnor1983 said:
iamdeath said:

Ive got a great idea.

Where's the waiting in that? You've already declared Ryse winner, which i don't forsee happening. Not only that, but i don't expect good reviews for this title. It will be forgotten by the time Titanfall rolls around.