By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Project Spark get some love? **Minecraft theme and Character Customization.

Tagged games:

Serious_frusting said:
Whats would be the best video for me to see to get the best impression possible of this game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUyvb1wb5vg

PS channel has some long videos, check this guy out he summarizes most of their posts.

Around the Network

I'll likely get a windows 8 computer solely for that when i upgrade.

It will be fascinating to see what it's like in the hands of real people, as right now it just sounds too good to be true.

Kasz216 said:

It will be fascinating to see what it's like in the hands of real people, as right now it just sounds too good to be true.

Are you a JRPG afficionado? Will this convince you?

Kasz216 said:

It all depends on how you can get to the good content. I ultimately got put off with LBP because of the number of crap levels you have to go through to find one brilliant one. There were some really creative ones (I got about a hundred great ones pinned), but unless you get them from a review site or someone else's collection it feels like playing the lottery trying out random stuff.
Ofcourse on pc nothing is easier then alt-tab between multiple review sites and game :)

Goatseye said:
Kasz216 said:

Are you a JRPG afficionado? Will this convince you?

It's not really about that, it's more about the tools themselves.  Having mucked around with a bunch of stuff like that i'll be facinated to see how this works. 

I mean you look at the huge limitations of stuff like Little Big Planet, or the complexity of getting more robust game makers to work... and it seems to good to be true that you could have something on the level of Gary's mod + with it being far less complex and easy to use.

I'll also be interested to see how complex the actual modeling tools are, considering that selling items has and kits has to be the way they monetize it.

Around the Network

It should be a great game but to many other games coming out that puts Project Spark at the lower end of things.

Even though I am getting a ps4 at launch, this is only one of two games announced so far next gen that have really impressed me (the other game being infamous). The game basically seems like LBP taken to the next level. The game has the potential to be great.

Looks great! Like a 3D LBP, but should have an even better variety of community levels due to being cross-platform.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

The more I see of this game, the more impressed I am. I would not be surprised one bit if this things really takes off. I wish I had the free time to invest in doing some creating myself but I'm still stoked to see what people come up with.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

If LBP can do it, I think Spark will find its users, especially with how impressive it looks.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian