By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infinity Ward CONFIRMS Ghosts on Xbox One is 720p (upscaled), 1080p on PS4

iamdeath said:

Who are you trying to fool?? Praise nintendo every chance you get, downplay everything sony....please. The ps4 is more powerfull, what is there to argue?

holy irony.

Around the Network
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

That's what you are doing...................

No. I am giving a logical explanation for the disparity between the resolutions and the power gap. You're the one who's constantly butting in about "PS4 is more powerful" trying to start an argument.

Who are you trying to fool?? Praise nintendo every chance you get, downplay everything sony....please. The ps4 is more powerfull, what is there to argue?

I certainly do not downplay everything Sony, you just think I do because you're a very defensive Sony fan.

Again, you're so caught up in trying to start a fight you're ignoring what the issue under discussion was; that the resolution gap exceeds the power gap, with the most logical explanation being Xbone's more difficult architecture.

yo_john117 said:
CGI-Quality said:
J_Allard said:
CGI-Quality said:

Well, while I dig that question, one of them doesn't seem to have much trouble with 1080p (in fact, two, if we count the WiiU). 

And yet PC's have no trouble with it at all.

No argument there. Which then begs the question - is it the machines, themselves, or are devs just opting for more effects over resolution? I think we're gonna see this trade off quite a bit this gen, and this includes both consoles.

I think the fact that the Wii U seemingly has many games at 1080p make it a pretty clear indicator that it's mostly a design choice and not so much because of limitations. 

Or is it?...

Wii U doesn't have that many 1080p games. Most of the upcoming ones you're probably thinking about are 720p at 60fps.

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Gamerds don't agree.................see wii-u. They stopped evolving years ago, living off their name only.

Wii U's low sales are because it does not have those typically great Nintendo games yet, they are still in the pipes.

Besides which, I do not need other people to tell me what to think or validate my opinion, I am capable of thinking for myself.

Unintended pun?

...even the word "unintended" looks like Nintendo.. has to be a pun.

Xen said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Gamerds don't agree.................see wii-u. They stopped evolving years ago, living off their name only.

Wii U's low sales are because it does not have those typically great Nintendo games yet, they are still in the pipes.

Besides which, I do not need other people to tell me what to think or validate my opinion, I am capable of thinking for myself.

Unintended pun?

In your endo! :p

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Xen said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Unintended pun?

In your endo! :p

Nothing in my endo before bed, thank you

Xen said:

Nothing in my endo before bed, thank you

elpresador has been going on for months about how he was going with Xbox One instead of PS4....

Since this announcement of COD only being 720p on Xbox One, he's changed his mind....

This guy is the epitome of a casual gamer. So this goes against everyone who says "gamers don't care about resolution".

9087 said:

elpresador has been going on for months about how he was going with Xbox One instead of PS4....

Since this announcement of COD only being 720p on Xbox One, he's changed his mind....

This guy is the epitome of a casual gamer. So this goes against everyone who says "gamers don't care about resolution".

@curl-6: I don't like where this is going

Also, wasn't elpresador the guy behind the "hurr hurr PS-TRIPLE"?

Yet Curl_6 keeps arguing and posting long after i"m gone...hmmmmm...

Nintendo is so far behind, it is sad really. Only the fad of motion controls with the wii temporarily gave thm a reprieve, with the wii-u it's back to irrelevance.