By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infinity Ward CONFIRMS Ghosts on Xbox One is 720p (upscaled), 1080p on PS4

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Yes it has...............There games have failed to evolve with the enhancements the industry has made. Stuck in a time warp.

Their games have evolved, they simply chose not to adopt certain negative trends in the industry like prioritising graphics and story over gameplay, which makes games worse, not better.

gameplay has evolved...not just story and graphics..................Again, living in denial.

Around the Network
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
JazzB1987 said:
What is the reason for the game to not run at 1600x900? Isnt the PS4 +50% power? So why +100% resolution?

Teething problem with Xbone's harder to develop for architecture versus PS4's easiness.

Umm no......the ps4 is considerably more powerfull....period. Thsi is a technical fact.

Read his question again. The resolution difference exceeds the power gap, and it is well established that Xbone is more difficult to develop for than PS4.

No it doesn't. 50% was about what was expected. Either way, the ps4 is a lot more powerfull. truth.

The resolution difference isn't 50% though, it's 100%.

Nobody ever said Xbone was more powerful, stop trying to turn this into a childish console war.

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
JazzB1987 said:
What is the reason for the game to not run at 1600x900? Isnt the PS4 +50% power? So why +100% resolution?

Teething problem with Xbone's harder to develop for architecture versus PS4's easiness.

Umm no......the ps4 is considerably more powerfull....period. Thsi is a technical fact.

Read his question again. The resolution difference exceeds the power gap, and it is well established that Xbone is more difficult to develop for than PS4.

No it doesn't. 50% was about what was expected. Either way, the ps4 is a lot more powerfull. truth.

The resolution difference isn't 50% though, it's 100%.

Nobody ever said Xbone was more powerful, stop trying to turn this into a childish console war.

That's what you are doing...................

iamdeath said:

says the guy who can't make a single forum post without going into an argument.

iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Yes it has...............There games have failed to evolve with the enhancements the industry has made. Stuck in a time warp.

Their games have evolved, they simply chose not to adopt certain negative trends in the industry like prioritising graphics and story over gameplay, which makes games worse, not better.

gameplay has evolved...not just story and graphics..................Again, living in denial.

Nintendo never stopped evolving, which is why the remain at the very pinnacle of gaming.

Around the Network
cheesecake said:
iamdeath said:

says the guy who can't make a single forum post without going into an argument.

Do you see everyone one of my posts??? If so you would know how wrong you are. The irony of yuor post is also quite funny.

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Nintendo never stopped evolving, which is why the remain at the very pinnacle of gaming.

Gamerds don't agree.................see wii-u. They stopped evolving years ago, living off their name only.

iamdeath said:

No. I am giving a logical explanation for the disparity between the resolutions and the power gap. You're the one who's constantly butting in about "PS4 is more powerful" trying to start an argument.

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

No. I am giving a logical explanation for the disparity between the resolutions and the power gap. You're the one who's constantly butting in about "PS4 is more powerful" trying to start an argument.

Who are you trying to fool?? Praise nintendo every chance you get, downplay everything sony....please. The ps4 is more powerfull, what is there to argue?

iamdeath said:

Gamerds don't agree.................see wii-u. They stopped evolving years ago, living off their name only.

Wii U's low sales are because it does not have those typically great Nintendo games yet, they are still in the pipes.

Besides which, I do not need other people to tell me what to think or validate my opinion, I am capable of thinking for myself.