By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infinity Ward CONFIRMS Ghosts on Xbox One is 720p (upscaled), 1080p on PS4

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:

Sales do not equal quality.

Evolution does not mean following the trends of others. NIntendo evolve in their own direction.

Yep, and their own directio n will lead to their irrelevance.

Only if they stop making great games, which I can't see happening any time soon.

They have not made a new great IP in over a decade...................They are on their way to irrelevance.

Xenoblade was a great new IP.

Made by monolith software............

Around the Network
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:

Who are a part of Nintendo.

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:

Evolution does not mean following the trends of others. NIntendo evolve in their own direction.

Only if they stop making great games, which I can't see happening any time soon.

They have not made a new great IP in over a decade...................They are on their way to irrelevance.

Isn't Pikimin a great IP from the last 10 years? And Animal Crossing?? Never played any of them, but seems to be highly praised...

I don't think Ninty will be irrelevant, but I do think they may come third in this gen... they have enough followers and 1st lovers that could keep them on the bussiness for decades.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
curl-6 said:
DonFerrari said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:

Gamerds don't agree.................see wii-u. They stopped evolving years ago, living off their name only.

Wii U's low sales are because it does not have those typically great Nintendo games yet, they are still in the pipes.

Besides which, I do not need other people to tell me what to think or validate my opinion, I am capable of thinking for myself.

Didn't Gamecube and N64 had great games??? I believe they had (I played lots of them), and that didn't stopped them from selling less than 40M each... So you are really talking nonsense... Ninty games are great, but they haven't evolved or keep trends... you may say you don't like were gaming is headed, and that is why you preffer Ninty (that is fine, it's your taste and your right), but please don't pretend that their games have evolved and diversified more than the others.

Not said you are a xbone supporter (i clearly know you aren't), I just said that this arguments are flipped whenever is convenient...

Well, most Wii supporters were using the sales excuse to say they had a better product, but I won't discuss in this side... I'm discussing you saying that WiiU haven't saw great sales because it doesn't have great games yet, and I said that GC and N64 had great games but weren't commercial sucesss (what is a shame)... so even if WiiU have great games it isn't guaranteed that they will suceed... and Ninty core followers may not be much more than what they had in GC and N64 (and will have in WiiU), and the casuals that entered in Wii will be spread between the 3 consoles, portables, tablets and smartphones, got it?

Fanboys on every side flip arguments when it suits them, haha.

N64 saw decent sales. GCN didn't cos they butchered just about all their big IPs with awful enties like Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker.

curl-6 said:
Fanboys on every side flip arguments when it suits them, haha.

N64 saw decent sales. GCN didn't cos they butchered just about all their big IPs with awful enties like Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker.

Well I haven't followed the console close (played at friends and bought mine after gen...)... my biggest grief with ninty those times (and they still do that more or less) is the over use of Mario... they have Mario Tennis, Baseball, Striker, etc...

I'm seeing the day that we will have a Mario Dress and Mario Cook... my friend liked Sunshine, and love all Zelda (not sure what he thinks about this particular one) I never entered the atmosfere (probably would end up liking, but for that I would need a WiiU, because usually I just play on older consoles games that I already loved through that gen even if I hadn't the console at the time)...

But anyone thinking Ninty will go out of bussiness is crazy... even if WiiU flopped, what I really doubt (will do something between 35M - their unmovable supporters - to 75M... I would bet around 50M is the final number) wii 3DS they would see a new gen, even more because their 1st parties in home consoles ever sell well enough to keep them afloat and making more money than MS and Sony combined.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:

Isn't Pikimin a great IP from the last 10 years? And Animal Crossing?? Never played any of them, but seems to be highly praised...

I don't think Ninty will be irrelevant, but I do think they may come third in this gen... they have enough followers and 1st lovers that could keep them on the bussiness for decades.

The gamecube was great!!! Don't forget Luigi's Mansion.

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:

Oh, that's the benchmark??? Sony has had more new good ip's in 3 years then nintendo in 10.

iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:

Oh, that's the benchmark??? Sony has had more new good ip's in 3 years then nintendo in 10.

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:

It isn't a new IP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeno_(series)

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:

Yep, about sums up your post.