By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo-Kazooie 3 coming late 2008

I don't usually like platformers, but B&K are 1 of the few that I do like! I'm getting this game regaurdless.

David

Around the Network

How do Nintendo people always take over microsofts forum?

David

The main reason why I got an xbox. My 2nd favourite series an inch behind Super Smash Bros. Can't wait :D.. all my friends will be playing their cod4 while I wait in "line" (lol the hypothetical line) for my Banjo-Threeie.

I hope it is as good as the second in the series. It is still one of my favorite platformers ever.

foecheezee1 said:

A) Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie are N64 games...

B) We are Banjo fans worried about Banjo Threeie sucking, and not living up to the original. I think it's a valid concern, we haven't seen a good platforming adventure game out of Rare since those days, except for Star Fox Adventures, if that's platforming in any way...haven't played it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
foecheezee1 said:

B) We are Banjo fans worried about Banjo Threeie sucking, and not living up to the original. I think it's a valid concern, we haven't seen a good platforming adventure game out of Rare since those days, except for Star Fox Adventures, if that's platforming in any way...haven't played it.

Kameo was quite good, just a bit short. SFA was a bit bland, tried to be like Zelda and failed with flying colors.

If Banjo Kazooie 3 turns out to be an amazing game it's going to kill some people especially since they won't be able to bash it. They won't even have the "I'll wait for the PC version" thing to use.

The game is going to be awesome! Rare wont let me down, I sent them an E-mail saying "Make the game amazing OR ELSE" so they don't have much of a choice now.

Edouble24 said:
BenKenobi88 said:
foecheezee1 said:

Kameo was quite good, just a bit short. SFA was a bit bland, tried to be like Zelda and failed with flying colors.

Was Kameo good?  I have it, but have not opened it yet.  Maybe I will before Smash comes out.  Once Smash is out, there is no hope for it >.< 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Yeah Kameo is good, too short and easy though, but it's a really fun game. You could probably beat it in 8 hours or so.