Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo-Kazooie 3 coming late 2008

i thinks this game will rock

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

Around the Network

I really like the character models, they look particularly good in motion.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

This video has given to us TWO years ago for anyone who hasnt seen it, doesnt remember it:

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Nintendo didn't publish all of Rare's games for the N64. Rare published Conker's Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark, and Jet Force Gemini.

Edouble24 said:
Legend11 said:
Banjo Kazooie 3 is just what the 360 needs and it would be far more interesting (at least to me) to see the game with next generation graphics on the 360. As for Banjo Kazooie on VC, I'd sooner see it on Xbox Live Arcade where it would very likely get a graphical overhaul and additional content.
I agree with you once again. The XBLA is so much better than the VC because games can be upgraded significantly. I also love that 360 controller. And yeah this is the type of game MS needs to be a big hit, something that doesn't involve shooting people. They need to start expanding their userbase if they want to make more money, the only way to do that is to make different kinds of games. So yeah this isn't a game for the typical Xbox crowd, it's not supposed to be.

Lets not forget online play. Street fighter 2 turbo on 360 - kickass because online play. Sf2 turbo on VC - horrible as its the Snes version with no online play. When I bought a Wii and saw how VC works, I wanted my money back for my wii points card... not sure how online wouold work for Banjo if it ever came to Live but Goldeneye, PD...jesus christ!

Around the Network

This thread is concentrated idiocy at it's finest.. Hopefully banjo 3 does hit and does indeed silence all of the children

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

goldenpp72 said:
This thread is concentrated idiocy at it's finest.. Hopefully banjo 3 does hit and does indeed silence all of the children
Are you really shocked? Hating Rare is just too cool of a thing to do these days, especially for the hardcore Nintendo fanboys

Edouble24 said:
Nintendo HAD 51 percent of Rare, and they sold it to MS. MS is making DS games because they don't have a handheld and they want to make some money.

Give me a link and I'll stop talking about it. My mod friend on Serebii.net forums say that Nintendo still has 51% share of Rare to this date, so show me a link that says Microsoft has 100% of Rare.

Plus, with Rare belonging to Microsoft now, it's like giving a waterlogged gun to your opponent and asking them to shoot you. I don't think that Rare's games on Microsoft are going to work. All of those people who used to work for Rare who worked at Nintendo aren't there anymore; most of the team left. Besides, Rare still doesn't have it's magical charm it once had when they were with Nintendo. All of their games have been 'adultified' in a way that a lot of people lost their appeal to Rare games. I read that Nintendo got pretty mad at Rare when they made Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64; I saw how that game originally looked. The way that Rare changed it made me think that they got a hold of some pot and effed up their games. I was disappointed in Star Fox Adventure's story; the end of the game. Both Rare and Nintendo effed up that game in the game's ending sequence.

So for me, I feel that Nintendo, Rare, Microsoft, this day and age for 'mature' games has really meant the downfall of Rare. Otherwise I'd think the new character models look like utter crap on Banjo-Kazooie. Naznatips and BenKenobi bothed summed up the whole point of this discussion with pictures.

Conker was a hilariously awesome game. It wasn't made to really appeal to the "OMG MATURE" audience that you think, have you even played the game? It's a parody game, but a good one at that. Also Rare just made Viva Pinata, which has their charm, high quality and isn't an M rated game.

http://rareware.com/

Read about the company or read the very first thing they say on the site. The company is now owned by Microsoft and there is no debating that.

Here you go Naraku_Diabolos...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_(company)

Direct quote...

"In September 2002, the Stamper brothers sold their 51% interest in Rare to Microsoft; following this, Nintendo sold their 49% stake in the company as well. Microsoft paid a total of $377 million for the company. Because of this, Rare is now a first-party developer for Microsoft's Xbox and its successors."