By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Live and Snap feature confirmed to work smoothly!

michael_stutzer said:
My friend told me the exact opposite.

my friend told me the snap feature is cut from the OS. and that skype isnt cut as well. and it will be patched no earlier than 2016. Confirmed 100%

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
provide a source.

I can't give you a name if that is what you are looking for. 

It is near the end of the end....

I must have missed something. Has the snap feature not been working?

did this really need a thread? you could have just posted in the thread about this.. This is so silly you see

My girlfriends brother works for MS and has a beta console, we got to fuck around with it for a while, and i managed to cause constant errors, games not loading, snapping causing it to crash, it was a hunk of junk.

I was going to post pictures about this, but i was just to lazy.. i might get around it to.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

bananaking21 said:
michael_stutzer said:

my friend told me the snap feature is cut from the OS. and that skype isnt cut as well. and it will be patched no earlier than 2016. Confirmed 100%

At least the OS is still there according to the rumors.

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
bananaking21 said:
michael_stutzer said:

At least the OS is still there according to the rumors.

i just contacted my source. there is no OS in xbox one now, they scrapped it all. you just put the CD in the console when you turn it on and it plays the game. just like the good old days of the console. confirmed 100%, truth fact. 

I'm just waiting until November 22nd to see what happens.

Funny how Mortimer and cboat's cheap gossip is turned into dogma but when people who have access to the x1 say otherwise they are lying for sure.

So, unless I blog for a magazine or carry the right Twitter handle, I have to be making it up?

IF that's the case, we need to delete every thread on this site, as they are all made up BS.

My source is an actual MS employee, and that's as much as I can say without causing trouble for him.

It is near the end of the end....

FiliusDei said:
Funny how Mortimer and cboat's cheap gossip is turned into dogma but when people who have access to the x1 say otherwise they are lying for sure.

No one has said that or implied that