By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Live and Snap feature confirmed to work smoothly!

Errhhh... ?

Around the Network

my two cents.... CBOAT is a tool and has always been a tool no matter is track record.... I know plenty of Ahole moronic tools that are right in predictions, doesn't make them valid sources.... NeoGAF has been a shit hole for a while now the only reason they still have some "power" is because some actually official people still bother posting on that second zone website.... they are the victim of their success they use to be a great place for information sharing on tech.... now it is the 4chan of tech news... a big joke with a bunch of idiots that feel empowered just by the fact of having an account on the website....

that said, I'm more inclined to believe what the OP is saying than any rumor CBOAt and the rest of the tool flock are posting on the simple fact that if MS has been advertising a system and how fluid it is to navigate and it ends up not being close to it by a very long shot, the shit storm that will follow will make the DRM / always online policy fiasco look like a walk in the park... they would successfully execute the most fucked up launch in the tech industry history....

so yeah my bet are on the XB1 will be just fine. Because it's not like MS has any other choice.... but yeah people keep believing the tools on NeoGaf... it's easy for me if you don't use your official name and claim to be a big dog you better have a 0 error track record or you are just as good as the next guy with maybe more luck on average on predictions....

It should be noted that all rumors must be taken from NeoGaF to have any sense of legitimacy. Otherwise, its just another made up story by some random source. ;)

Sorry I couldn't help it ^^

Landguy said:

Apparently there are a lot of rumors and unconfirmed info on both consoles launching.  I can only relate a short conversation that I had LAST WEEK with someone(and the person with him) beta testing the XB1.  This seems to be more than others are willing to prove in their rumors.

He told me that it is unbelievable at how well the snap feature works between all of the apps.  He said that there is no lag and it happens very fast.

He also talked about how great the games looked on his 50" tv.  He said that he has logged more hours playing on Live in the last 3 weeks than he has in the last 6 months combined. 

So, I call B.S.  on the Live not working and the snap feature not working rumors.

I was tempted to go find this guy again today to get his opinion of the rumors, but I don't have the time.  If I can, I will update you on what he says if I get a chance to find him yet this week

Was this a quote by AP by any chance??? The truth about X1 is emerging like the BF4 and Cod Ghosts resolution quality. It will soon be clear who is lying just like the power of the Clouds. Some people no matter how obvious and blatant won't accept the truth even though it's staring them in the face. There were many ready to believe the DGPU rubbish even though a 3 year old could work out it was bollocks! There are gonna be some major meltdowns come launch time!

It is a good thing that the machine will work properly. Among the things I hate most, is some new device having problems right after I had bought it. I'm also very intrigued in witnessing those features myself.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Around the Network

my source says your source is lying

anyone can play this game

Ashadian said:
Landguy said:

Apparently there are a lot of rumors and unconfirmed info on both consoles launching.  I can only relate a short conversation that I had LAST WEEK with someone(and the person with him) beta testing the XB1.  This seems to be more than others are willing to prove in their rumors.

He told me that it is unbelievable at how well the snap feature works between all of the apps.  He said that there is no lag and it happens very fast.

He also talked about how great the games looked on his 50" tv.  He said that he has logged more hours playing on Live in the last 3 weeks than he has in the last 6 months combined. 

So, I call B.S.  on the Live not working and the snap feature not working rumors.

I was tempted to go find this guy again today to get his opinion of the rumors, but I don't have the time.  If I can, I will update you on what he says if I get a chance to find him yet this week

Was this a quote by AP by any chance??? The truth about X1 is emerging like the BF4 and Cod Ghosts resolution quality. It will soon be clear who is lying just like the power of the Clouds. Some people no matter how obvious and blatant won't accept the truth even though it's staring them in the face. There were many ready to believe the DGPU rubbish even though a 3 year old could work out it was bollocks! There are gonna be some major meltdowns come launch time!

the DGPU was a rumor... the cloud is fact it is here and you can try to downplay it, it is a vast advantage on the long run to have it.... nobody in its right mind believed it will act like a remote XB or 3 for that matter to take care of all the computing... if it was the case MS could have simply made a dimond XBL sub for 360 and roll from there....

but you can keep down playing it, there has never been any magical cloud, there are just infrastructure that exist that have a proven value for many things in the tech world and that will hold true for the XB1 one way or the other... no surprise here just facts that have been verified and improving for over a decade now....

what truth about XB1...??? COD and BF by any standard look like poor games anyway on any platform, if they suck on XB1 a little more it won't prove anything more than the publisher using a cash cow to make money at launch and maintain the omni presence of the IP without investing to much in dev time.... not really anything that prove any truth..

so far beside the extra horse power the PS4 has (and I don't deny it) I have seen nothing that is so great I wouldn't prefer everything original XB1 has to offer... you can go on and on with the extra power... I would get a WiiU level of power rig with XB1 features over a PS4 with a high end PC capabilities any day in the current state of things.... I'm just not looking forward to the same superficial technical advantage PS fans do...

so far I am very pleased with what I see for every exclusives coming to XB1 and those attract me way more than the PS exclusives... so the difference can be huge, as long as the games and features are better for my taste it won't really matter what you think is true or not about the XB1... it will be just fine for people that actually look forward to what XB has to offer beside its internal specifications on paper...

if some multiplat will be at 720p because publishers don't want to bother so be it... it won't inder the experience by much compare to all the cool stuff the box has around that... and we'll have countless of great games, DR3, ryse, forza are here to prove it is possible if the devs want to... the only thing those lazy dev will achieve is getting a bad rating on XB and sell less copies among XB owners... bottom line it is their loss I will have way enough games to play with next gen to not care about such irrelevant occuring....

JayWood2010 said:
For the record I do believe you and I do appreciate you trying to bring clarification to the issue even though people are badgering you about it.

Either way i do expect a few issues here and there "for both PS4 and XBO" But im hoping just minor issues.

But thank you again for trying to bring some clarification to us. It is appreciated :)

Shhhhhhh...... apparently most people on this site don't realize that part

michael_stutzer said:
bananaking21 said:
michael_stutzer said:
My friend told me the exact opposite.

my friend told me the snap feature is cut from the OS. and that skype isnt cut as well. and it will be patched no earlier than 2016. Confirmed 100%

At least the OS is still there according to the rumors.

Post of the week!!!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs