By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF: Xbox One OS and XBL having issues that will take months to fix

Neogaf is a joke.

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
Normando said:

Who cares? Honestly...I too have a PC much, much more powerful than either of the new consoles. But you don't see me coming on here being pretentious about it. The One and PS4 don't really compete with PCs. Go stroke your tower and whisper sweet nothings to it, but don't come on here just to make yourself feel better.

Hey hey. If people want to argue about how much more powerfull the Playstation 4 is compared to the Xbox One, then it's literally only fair that the same be done with the PS4 vs PC. - Otherwise that's called double standards and people shouldn't really complain, it is afterall, only 100% fair.

The saying "Don't do to others, what you don't wan't done to yourself" applies in this case IMHO.

Again, you cant say PS4 is less powerfull than the PC because it is just wrong. You can say its less powerfull than your PC but your is not the standard in the industry .There are many PCs out there that aren't as powerfull as PS4. In fact, most of them aren't.

Whats wrong with Neogaf and starting to happen to VGC?

Bad news Xbox One thread = 27 pages of posts.

Good news Xbox One page = Lucky to get past first page.

selnor1983 said:

Blame MS fans who are too busy whining that too many neogaf rumors are being posted and they are being treated so badly. Blame the MS fans who can't carry a conversation. Blame the MS fans who cry that Sony fans run the internet. Seriously, instead of complaining about it like you are doing why don't you actually make conversation and talking about your likes enjoyable. It really isn't that hard to ignore the stuff you don't care about and post multiple times with numerous people who share the same interest as you... I mean fuck, only 4 people post in my NHL thread but its got a bunch of posts

Kane1389 said:

There are many PCs out there that aren't as powerfull as PS4. In fact, most of them aren't.

Dude. Seriously. There are more PC's out that are faster than there are PS4's.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
selnor1983 said:

Blame MS fans who are too busy whining that too many neogaf rumors are being posted and they are being treated so badly. Blame the MS fans who can't carry a conversation. Blame the MS fans who cry that Sony fans run the internet. Seriously, instead of complaining about it like you are doing why don't you actually make conversation and talking about your likes enjoyable. It really isn't that hard to ignore the stuff you don't care about and post multiple times with numerous people who share the same interest as you... I mean fuck, only 4 people post in my NHL thread but its got a bunch of posts

What the 90% of Gaf rumours that are always wrong?

Contrary to your opinion on the matter, I feel it clearly shows that one side is clearly frightend of something. Hence the needless false rumours proven false time and time again. :)

Pemalite said:
Kane1389 said:

There are many PCs out there that aren't as powerfull as PS4. In fact, most of them aren't.

That wasnt my point. 

Kane1389 said:
Pemalite said:
Kane1389 said:

That wasnt my point. 

That's exactly the point. How can you claim there are many PC's out that aren't as powerfull as the Playstation 4 when the Playstation 4 isn't even available yet? Simple logic, 101.
Besides, when a game is released that needs higher system requirements people generally upgrade, so keep an eye on those Steam Statistics to see how it changes over the next 12 months.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

selnor1983 said:

Good news that's also bad PS4 news = 31 pages in less than half a day

www.gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171029

bad news will always draw more attention, why do you think your nightly news cast spends so much time on sensational violence and disasters. As humans we love blood!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz