By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NeoGAF: Xbox One OS and XBL having issues that will take months to fix

TheSting said:

The system isn't even out yet and this dude says snap is broken but it could be fixed before launch. This guy is hedging his bets fully. Then you got one dude in here talking bout the king has spoken lol. This worship is kinda depressing for mankind. I'm glad these ppl are just as passionate about world hunger and homeless. 

Sarcasm detector... you dont have one

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
TheSting said:

The system isn't even out yet and this dude says snap is broken but it could be fixed before launch. This guy is hedging his bets fully. Then you got one dude in here talking bout the king has spoken lol. This worship is kinda depressing for mankind. I'm glad these ppl are just as passionate about world hunger and homeless. 

Sarcasm detector... you dont have one

Uh huh I'll let you blame that bull on that lol

TheSting said:

Uh huh I'll let you blame that bull on that lol

Well for humanities sake i hope people dont hold cboat to those standards and it is sarcasm

Pemalite said:
9087 said:
Pemalite said:
9087 said:

Kane1389 said:

Who cares? Honestly...I too have a PC much, much more powerful than either of the new consoles. But you don't see me coming on here being pretentious about it. The One and PS4 don't really compete with PCs. Go stroke your tower and whisper sweet nothings to it, but don't come on here just to make yourself feel better.

Normando said:

Who cares? Honestly...I too have a PC much, much more powerful than either of the new consoles. But you don't see me coming on here being pretentious about it. The One and PS4 don't really compete with PCs. Go stroke your tower and whisper sweet nothings to it, but don't come on here just to make yourself feel better.

Hey hey. If people want to argue about how much more powerfull the Playstation 4 is compared to the Xbox One, then it's literally only fair that the same be done with the PS4 vs PC. - Otherwise that's called double standards and people shouldn't really complain, it is afterall, only 100% fair.

The saying "Don't do to others, what you don't wan't done to yourself" applies in this case IMHO.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
Normando said:

Hey hey. If people want to argue about how much more powerfull the Playstation 4 is compared to the Xbox One, then it's literally only fair that the same be done with the PS4 vs PC. - Otherwise that's called double standards.

But, comparing the PS4 to the One makes sense.  Which PC are we comparing the consoles to? Some people have PCs much stronger than the consoles but most people don't. The consoles are direct competitors. PC is a pretty vaugue term. Of course you get spend the money to get a PC many many times stronger than the consoles (I've seen some monstourus rigs) but they all have components that are move expensive than a whole console. It's like comparing two sports cars and someone jumps in and says "yeah, but motorcycles". Is that a valid argument? Yeah, but not really in relation to the argument at hand.

Edit: Sorry about my attitude btw...I don't think I read your posts in the tone you wrote it in.

I disagree. They're all gaming platforms, they all share the same multi-platform games, so it's only fair to compare all respective alternatives in regards to platforms that said games run upon.

Pemalite said:
I disagree. They're all gaming platforms, they all share the same multi-platform games, so it's only fair to compare all respective alternatives in regards to platforms that said games run upon.

Fair enough. Like I said the issue I have with comparing a console to a PC is mostly due to the fact that a PC isn't an individual piece of hardware. You COULD get a PC that is more powerful than a console. But MOST PCs aren't.

Normando said:
Pemalite said:

Fair enough. Like I said the issue I have with comparing a console to a PC is mostly due to the fact that a PC isn't an individual piece of hardware. You COULD get a PC that is more powerful than a console. But MOST PCs aren't.

Well actually, if you wan't to get into semantics, there are more High-end PC's out and in peoples homes today, than there are Playstation 4's and Xbox One's. :P

Pemalite said:
Normando said:
Pemalite said:

Well actually, if you wan't to get into semantics, there are more High-end PC's out and in peoples homes today, than there are Playstation 4's and Xbox One's. :P

Haha true.