By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Microsoft trying to keep publishers hush hush before launch, MULTIPLATFORM GAMES INFERIOR

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704641

http://furiousfanboys.com/2013/10/well-that-escalated-quickly/

if someone could post the 2nd article.. my computer is having issues.... copying and pasting the entire article....

the guy is legit, he's saying that review embargos for xbox one versions of games like COD are lifted later than the ps4 version because they are inferior, in fact it's 720p vs 1080p.... and microsoft don't want people to know that before launch......

mM
Around the Network

do we really need another thread on this? head on over to the cod:ghosts thread. we have been following most of the action all day.. Dent posted on Gaf, Cboat showed up not to long ago and called him out. thuway said BF4 is 900p on PS4 and 720p on XB1

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
do we really need another thread on this? head on over to the cod:ghosts thread. we have been following most of the action all day.. Dent posted on Gaf, Cboat showed up not to long ago and called him out. thuway said BF4 is 900p on PS4 and 720p on XB1

Why not, there will be people here who will come and say that they take it with a huge grain of salt, or they don't believe it, or something something like that, cause it's from Neogaf, so untrue by rule. 

Maybe they will finally accept the truth as there are more threads?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

"Confirmed" resolutions for now.

BF4 PS4: 900p@60fps
BF4 Xbone: 720p@60fps
CoD PS4: 1080p@60fps with framerate issues
CoD Xbone: 720p@60fps with framerate issues

Good night guys.

ethomaz said:
"Confirmed" resolutions for now.

BF4 PS4: 900p@60fps
BF4 Xbone: 720p@60fps
CoD PS4: 1080p@60fps with framerate issues
CoD Xbone: 720p@60fps with framerate issues

Good night guys.

Have fun at the games show, dont forget your coffee ;)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Most people might think this is silly, but it could sway a decent amount of people one way or the other, you'd be surprised.

also this thread is focusing on microsoft having publishers hush hush on the situation....

which is ridicoulus

mM

I'm going to guess that developers are just having issues with these games because of new hardware.

-comes into thread-
-sees neogaf-
-leaves-

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

XxGame4lifexX said:
-comes into thread-
-sees neogaf-
-leaves-

Posts like this really grind my gears.

With that said, maybe the XBONE versions have a later embargo because they release later?