By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2013

Zero999 said:
think-man said:
Zero999 said:

since vita tv is not a ps vita version, it shouldn't be included.

But is it, It plays Vita games the same way as a Ps vita. The 2DS will be tracked as a 3DS and they are also different.

playing them on a tv (not portable) without the touchscreen, touchpad, gyro and other funcionalities is definetely not "playing vita games the same way as the vita". especially when it can't play a number of vita games due to the lack of functions.

and as usual, you're using an unrelated fact as an argument. the 2ds is a 3ds model. the difference is that it's not foldable and doesn't have the 3d effect, wich isn't required for any 3ds title. see the difference? of course you do, you knew that before posting your last quote.

Is doesnt matter if its portable LMAO its not called the Playstation Portable Vita TV its called the Playstation Vita TV   its designed to play Vita games. Removing the touchpad is no biggie and all those vita games that can't be played atm are due to them not changing the functions. 

Come back and try again.

Around the Network

Actually don't come back and try again Zero, this thread wasn't designed for such things. Most people would probably agree with me anyways so no point arguing cause I know I'm right.

think-man said:

Is doesnt matter if its portable LMAO its not called the Playstation Portable Vita TV its called the Playstation Vita TV   its designed to play Vita games. Removing the touchpad is no biggie and all those vita games that can't be played atm are due to them not changing the functions. 

Come back and try again.

if it's designed to play vita games, it fails miserably. any game that requires the touchscreen is unplayable.

you try again. but there's no point arguing with you and this isn't the place to discuss that.

ethomaz said:

Guys I was the third best 360 predictor... I think my biased side helped a lot

I did amazing with 3DS and Wii... so second place for Nintendo.

haha actually in the final tally you ended up second, and third for myself.

Apparently being biased ps fanboys makes us really good at predicting xbox sales....I wonder how nervous my xb1 prediciton will make some people :D:D:D

Zero999 said:
think-man said:

Come back and try again.

if it's designed to play vita games, it fails miserably. any game that requires the touchscreen is unplayable.

you try again. but there's no point arguing with you and this isn't the place to discuss that.

Please tell me then wise guy, if its not designed to play Vita games then what is it designed to do? PM me though because I already told you not to reply.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
ethomaz said:

Apparently being biased ps fanboys makes us really good at predicting xbox sales....I wonder how nervous my xb1 prediciton will make some people :D:D:D

Not in 2011 :P

Seece said:
theprof00 said:
ethomaz said:

Not in 2011 :P

haha 2011 was a tough year, I blame the ten year anniversary of 9/11

Double Post

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Pavolink said:
Platform Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 Week 10
360 165 250   175 70  510 195   235 450  700   215
PS3  210 265   135 100   390  590  470  510  780  310
3DS  265  325 395   450  1080 705   810 1160   1350 425 
Vita 80   95  135  80  170 95   150  350  390  150
WiiU  65  50  65  150 425   150  300  490 605   195
PS4 - -  750 200   1050 310   325 350  450   100
One - - -  1000  410 310   350  395  415  110

I think you have a type for 360 in week 4. I'm putting up the predictions made so far, including 70 as your prediction, but you still have a week to change it.

Update: I will be posting PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita Predictions as well as Mr. Average for all of them tonight. I need to work on the excel sheet non-gravity gave to to fully set up WiiU, One & PS4 (should be done by tomorrow)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Seece said:
Michael it doesn't matter what yours (or anyones opinion is) you're at the whim of MC and VGC, so don't take any flack either way!

If VGC tracks them, use them, if it doesn't, don't. Simple.

That's 100% true, no point arguing about it. As of this point, I dunno if VGC/MC will track Vita TV. What I can say is they didn't track Gameboy Player when it was around, but that's not a standalone console.

Zero999 said:

vita tv isn't a stand alone system either, you need a tv and a dual shock 1.3

So.....any home console shouldn't be counted either?

Gameboy Player and Super Gameboy required a Gamecube/SNES to play. They would be no different then a $100 box to attach to your One console to play 360 games, where as a standalone 360 only needs the TV.

Vita is the same, it's different from the Gameboy Player because it doesn't need a host console.