By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2013

ethomaz said:

zuvuyeay said:

2nd revision and i only changed PS4 & ONE totals from last night,not that i have a clue about any of it,lol

900k for Xbone on launch? O.O

I guess MS won't have this amount of consoles ready to sell at launch.

Well, what makes you think they will only have 350k available at launch over America and Europe? Will do more than that in America alone lol

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
ethomaz said:

zuvuyeay said:

2nd revision and i only changed PS4 & ONE totals from last night,not that i have a clue about any of it,lol

Well, what makes you think they will only have 350k available at launch over America and Europe? Will do more than that in America alone lol

COD: Ghosts is at 375k pre-orders in the US alone with 3 weeks to go

non-gravity said:

COD: Ghosts is at 375k pre-orders in the US alone with 3 weeks to go

I have a lot of issues with the pre-order chartz

Last one? GTAV heavly overtracked in preorders and sales.

But my prediction is low because I expect low supply for Xbone at launch... Wii U level or even less.

ethomaz said:

I have a lot of issues with the pre-order chartz

Last one? GTAV heavly overtracked in preorders and sales.

But my prediction is low because I expect low supply for Xbone at launch... Wii U level or even less.

You do know that the Wii U had a staggered launch dont you, it wasnt really low supply that caused a "low" opening, it was because it only launched in America. It sold ~450k if I remember correctly in America alone Week 1. 

350k for the One when its a simultaneous launch in America and Europe is insane  

Carl2291 said:

350k for the One when its a simultaneous launch in America and Europe is insane

You mean four EU countries

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

zuvuyeay said:

i was trying to find the microsoft sales forecast for the year til march but won't MS have 1m for launch,some have 1.3m down for launch

i don't know where to find how many console ms have built but i can chhange if it you point me to some info before launch

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

i was trying to find the microsoft sales forecast for the year til march but won't MS have 1m for launch,some have 1.3m down for launch

i don't know where to find how many console ms have built but i can chhange if it you point me to some info before launch

They didn't share forecast neither preorders numbers.

I was just wondering why I never saw this thread pop up on the front page. Reason is it has been stickied.

It is my opinion that this only results in the thread getting less views

non-gravity said:

I was just wondering why I never saw this thread pop up on the front page. Reason is it has been stickied.

that is probably true

@ ethom

so do you think ms won't have a million console ready for the us launch,i usually low ball predictions but i guess it is too high thinking f past launches,we have a few weeks to change the ps4/one predictions

Above & Beyond

non-gravity said:

stickied thread still appear on the front page, don't they? I asked jo_john to sticky it, should I ask him to unsicky it?

I'm going to extend the deadline to 1.59 am Eastern on November 6th (It was previously 2 hours earlier at 11:59 pm Eastern November 5th). Media Create won't be up until later in the day, and I'm up till 2 anyway.

So 16 hours left!

Also I'll update the OP during lunch. I had a computer issue last night, anyone familiar with Ubuntu?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results