By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How big is your backlog at the moment?

lol this question keeps getting asked every 3 months on here.

More than 100 easy. not counting all the steam games lol.

Around the Network

I nearly have close to 150 games. Those are old games. Then I have some newer PS2 games as well.

Around 15 games (Biosock Infinity, Dishonored, Last of us, Binarie Domain, Draón's Dovma Dark Arisen ad molre).

It used to be around 30 games but I cutted some of them thta I realized I doesn't need to play until nexten is here (such as Tomb Raider, Far Cry 3, God o Wars Ascension, LA Noire), Bioschock 2, Okami HD, Silent Hills).

Gotta get platinum in Beyond: 2 Souls still (gotta go through basically the whole story 2 more times to get the everyone lives and everyone dies endings) if that counts. Other than that I don't have one. However come Nov. 15 it's going to get crazy. I'll have KZ, Contrast, Resogun, and all the F2P games for PS4, then Black Friday hits when I'll pick up Batman, Puppeteer, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5, Ratchet Nexus, and possibly either AC4, BF4, or Knack if they have any sort of PS4 sales. So yeah it's gonna be a crazy Winter break because then I'm getting 2 of those PS4 games I mentioned.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

It's fricken huge. Been dealing with family issues for over a year now. Meeting with doctors, lawyers, and accountants has not only left me with little time (or even energy) to play, but it's caused me to indulge in a lot of retail therapy buying games I don't have time (or energy) to play.

I think I'm coming out of the woods now, but until I establish a new normal, it's a fair bet that my spending will continue to outpace my playing.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

This thread again.

I have ~600 unbeaten and unplayed games.

Caveats: This is includes collections and packages where I may have only wanted 2 or 3 games but it came with 30. So I don't intend to beat every game on this list. This also has a lot of games in series. Like I own all of the .hack games, but only beat the first. So I got 6 games to play that I only bought for later. This is also true for DMC, Arc the Lad, Disgaea, Fatal Frame, etc.

There may some inaccuracies to my list, which is why I have undershoot the number a bit.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

There are some games I've come to realize that I will never beat like Super Meat Boy. Then there are games like GTA5, DR2, and others that I will beat eventually when I have the time.

JGarret said:
Leadified said:
JGarret said:
Leadified said:
I have probably 100 games or so I still need to finish, mostly on PC and PS3. Considering on holding back from the XB1 and PS4 so I can bring this down to a reasonable number.

100 games?...I take back what I said about "way too small compared to others"..."way too small" doesn´t even begin to describe.

Any realistic chance you´ll manage to finish at least half of those?..it´s just so many games 0_0

Haha probably not, I still have to finish games like Tales  of Xillia, Uncharted, Dark Souls, Skyrim, New Vegas and the list goes on and on and on. If I really get into it and stop buying games from Steam Sales I might be able to finish in 2 years time or so.

I don´t know Tales, but with the exception of Uncharted, the others aren´t exactly short games if you decide to do more than just the main quest, so potentially even more time consuming.Don´t you wish time would sometimes freeze so you could finish them without other games arriving?

Yeah definitely haha. The problem is school takes so much of my time and I keep buying more and more games I can't finish. :C So more or less is why I am moving towards portable gaming because the games are not as long or expensive.

i cleared out most of my backlog this year like i do at the end of every gen. i've beaten 20 games in the past 4 months. All my wii games are beat except red steel 2 and no more heroes 2. 360 has steel battalion, kingdoms of amalur (longest game ever), ac revelations. Ps3 has dragons dogma, heavenly sword, dragon age origin, lair, ffxiii.

I've given up on reach, mgs4 and some others.  I've beaten all my Wii U games but am doing second play thoughs because they're so fun.  All my vita.  All my 3ds except darkmoon.  Steam has darksiders 1, saints row 3, just cause 2, witcher 2.

Fuck loads ... 100 + games in my collection for PS3. About 80 of them still need to be taken out of the seal. Vita is about 4 (LBP, Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, and one or two others).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS