By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Apparently CoD5 is coming to the Wii...

i think the ps2 version will be a straight port from the wii one

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I hopr it isn't another poor Wiimote experience ala COD3

totalwar23 said:
^^So you're saying all of the versions will suck ass, right? But if they use the IW, there will be no Wii version.

Well not suck ass... just "be generic." Why couldn't IW make a Wii version?

I mean MoH H2 is a perfectly fun game.  Though will likely be generic once the Wii gets some higher quality shooters.  The only thing that makes it non generic is the Wii mote. 

Kasz216 said:
totalwar23 said:
^^So you're saying all of the versions will suck ass, right? But if they use the IW, there will be no Wii version.

I don't think that they couldn't, I think they won't. It's a matter of choice.

totalwar23 said:
Kasz216 said:
totalwar23 said:

I don't think that they couldn't, I think they won't. It's a matter of choice.

Well that's what I mean.  Why wouldn't they?  Have they discussed a dislike of the Wii before? 

I mean COD3 Wii's sales sucked. (of course it was missing online for some stupid reason but still sucked.)

Would it even be up to IW?  I'd guess no.

Around the Network

I don't think IW has ever discussed the Wii before, and that's precisely the reason why the Wii probably won't see a lot of their games, if any. They have no interest in it. They kind of strike me as a little bit like Epic, wanting the best technology. After all, we didn't see CoD4 on the Wii. Of course, I'm not saying this like it's absolute truth. In fact, I hope I'm wrong and they're working on some kick-ass Wii project right now. But probably no.

CoD3 on Wii was rushed out for the Wii's launch, 5 will be much better. In fact if they nail the control it could be the first Mainstream FPS game to be a hit on the Wii... (I am still waiting on TS4!!!)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

That's nice to know. They completely skipped 4 on the Wii.

totalwar23 said:
^Oh but it is.
r u serious? back to WWII??????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's official. Activision is the new EA.
Get ready for call of duty 8 - it will be out in less than 3 years!