By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Vgchartz Sales Prediction League Weekly Results Thread -- Oct 26th Results in!

Damn it I was going to predict but I couldn't find the current page!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

The link to the current page is always in the OP of this thread for future reference.

yo_john117 said:
BlowoverKing said:

The link to the current page is always in the OP of this thread for future reference.

I actually had the same problem. The link in the OP was to last week's thread.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

yo_john117 said:
BlowoverKing said:

When I clicked on it last night it brought me to last weeks (and I think it still does) so I decided to try and find it in the morning when I wasnt so tired .

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
yo_john117 said:
BlowoverKing said:

When I clicked on it last night it brought me to last weeks (and I think it still does) so I decided to try and find it in the morning when I wasnt so tired .

Yeah I just realized that.

This one's on me :/

In the future I'll make sure it is linked correctly.

Around the Network

Seeing as the prediction time will end earlier now, I'm moving the start of the new threads up.

The prediction thread for the week ending on November 9th is up.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171597

26th results?

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
26th results?

They'll be up tomorrow or Saturday.

Isn't this kinda pointless to make predictions and earn points when Vgchartz' numbers keep changing whenever they get proper numbers?

Well I'm almost done with October 26th results (should be posting them tomorrow) and I gotta say it was a brutal week for almost everyone involved. Only one person gained points this week.