By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - COD: Ghosts PS4 Case Leaked - 49GB Install

Tagged games:

probably 49Gb if you want to install the whole game into the hdd not mandatory

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Wait wait, u mean u need to install 49 gig to play the game?

It's most likely to install the whole game.....we'll have to wait and see.

colafitte said:
Killzone doen't need install???, i thought it was obligatory too.

Yes it does. It needs to install 7.9gb, then it lets you play while it downloads the rest. 

That had better be to install the game in its entirety. I'm sure no one wants to waste 10% or more of HDD space on just one game. Heck, DCUO (16-17GBs) isn't even half the amount of space.

That's garbage.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

selnor1983 said:

Yes it does. It needs to install 7.9gb, then it lets you play while it downloads the rest.

There is no more install... the download is already what will run... try again.

@ ethomaz.

i thought yesterday ggamez said when you buy the game you have to install 7.9gb first before you play. When that's done you can start the first level while the rest installs.

with the amount of info needed onscreen now, installs will be much better for us as gamers.

i thought they were the same as Microsoft that every game installs. But you can install the disc while playing?

selnor1983 said:
@ ethomaz.

i thought yesterday ggamez said when you buy the game you have to install 7.9gb first before you play. When that's done you can start the first level while the rest installs.

with the amount of info needed onscreen now, installs will be much better for us as gamers.

i thought they were the same as Microsoft that every game installs. But you can install the disc while playing?

You need download 7.9GB before play... but there is no install at all... before in PS3 you need to download and install... I can't be wrong too... of course the digital game needs to be into the HDD (install).

But for the retail version...

I thought too that every game will be need installed but Killzone seems like not... you just put the disc and play in less than 11 seconds.

Shit, first Killzone now Call of duty........ what does devs want use to use 10 TB of space or something :/

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

shit, good thing Nintendo does not allaw this sort of thing

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(