By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft: We've got some Wii games in the works

Game | Life managed to grab a little face time with Yannis Mallat, the head honcho at Ubisoft Montreal (Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell). They grilled him about all manner of subject in the gaming industry, but what we care about mainly was his words in regards to Nintendo's Wii console, and if we would be seeing any new Wii games from the company.

"And right now, we are developing some other Wii titles that we are going to be able to talk about soon," Mallat commented. When asked further about big budget titles having a chance to thrive on the console, Mallat said that those titles are possible for the Wii, but developing for the console is something that needs to be heavily considered. "That console specifically has to be thought of in the same way that it's been produced and designed," he said, adding "when it comes time to make games. And when you hit the right balance, success will just follow."

We don't know about you, but we're excited to hear more about these mystery games.

Source: http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/ 

What kind of games do you expect from ubisoft? 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

i hope for the next splinter cell,

Wii love you Ubisoft

and the next rainbow six las vagas 2 wii

+2000 for you
Chapulín Colorado signature rocks.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

In before people start misinterpreting the part where he said "developing for the console is something that needs to be heavily considered".

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

ItsaMii said:
+2000 for you
Chapulín Colorado signature rocks.

LOL, its a latin american Classic 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I love you elgefe, but this has already been posted somewhere. I remember posting in it this morning, and I don't feel like trying to find it.

Sounds interesting, I wait a good game from Ubisoft

^What Nitro Bike, Far Cry Vengeance weren't good enough for you?