By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NEW Forza5 direct feed gameplay 1080p and 60fps of glorious driving heaven.

Tagged games:

Skeeuk said:
has it been confirmed that the full game will ship on disk? or will you have to download the remaining game data when you get home!

Most of the game will be playable. It has been discussed many times here.

Around the Network
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

Might not be as big of a jump while comparing Dead Rising 2-3, however it is still fairly impressive in detail when comparing forza 4-5. 

That second picture looks great, but it's not from this video. I'm been really impressed by other videos, which is why I'm so confused with so many people here acting like this one looks great.

Also here's a gif comparing Horizon and this video. It should probably just be ignored since the compression is pretty bad but after spending a while making it I can't just not post it.

kowenicki said:
JoeTheBro said:

That second picture looks great, but it's not from this video. I'm been really impressed by other videos, which is why I'm so confused with so many people here acting like this one looks great.

Also here's a gif comparing Horizon and this video. It should probably just be ignored since the compression is pretty bad but after spending a while making it I can't just not post it.

Comparing forza horizon and this seems very odd.  I've finished the campaign in Horizon... it doesnt look anywhere near as good, it doesnt look as good as Forza 4 imo, let alone 5.

Horizon's the only Forza game I've played in depth so that's the one I'm comparing it to.

Its is amazing what this system is doing graphic wise for launch titles. Can you imagine the games a couple years from now when developers get more familiar with the system?