By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So, Xbox One Will Mostly Be a 720p-900p System

Mike_L said:
selnor1983 said:
Mike_L said:
selnor1983 said:

ROL. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

o you like to post old prevviews of a game in developmnt. Kowen posted a recent play. You post an old play. Months old. Mayb we should look at plays off Driveclub that are old? Whre they dont like the game.

xD DriveClub got delayed so the developer could fix the problems. You honestly think that Crytek have made a new game since this preview? HAHA! You're hilarious! They've just shown cut scenes and hidden the QTE hell as good as possible.

OH my god. Thee fact you believe they havent sown anything new gameplay wise is why your post is worse. 

There is no QTE in Ryse. THey are Executions. Wait guess what my copy of GOD Of War 3 is full of executions. Repetitive samey executions. But you wont say a bad word about that game. Oh no. Its a me Mario. 

xD "Executions".. Call them what you want. They look really boring.

What does GOW3 has to do with anyting? I'm not a fan of that game either.

ecause that game gets praised and Ive used the same execution abou 1000 times.

Around the Network
COLD_COBRA_ said:
just wait until microsoft unleashes the 2nd gpu. 5tb xb1 has all been but confirmed, the writing is clearly on the wall.

lol :D

Or maybe 720p isn't so bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Run8gMVYj2Y

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Damnyouall said:
Mike_L said:

PS4
Killzone SF........1080p, 30-60 fps

DC Universe......1080p, 60 fps

Resogun...........1080p, 60 fps

COD Ghosts......1080p, 60 fps

DriveClub.........1080p, 30 fps (dev working on 60 fps)

Knack...............1080p, ? fps

Infamous..........1080p, ? fps

Xbox One
Forza 5.............1080p, 60 fps

Ryse..................900p, 30 fps

Killer Instinct......720p, 60 fps

DR 3..................720p, 30 fps

COD Ghosts........720p, 60 fps

Titanfall.............720p, 60 fps

Of course this post will be ignored. Maybe I should add it to the opening post.

Knack runs variably between 30 and 60 fps, btw.

I didnt ignore it. And it worries me. Why does Xbox One games look better? Quantum Break, Ryse, Forza 5 etc. 

What is gonna happen on SonyGaf when Ryse wins console visuals of the year?

What happens when jaws fall next xmas when we see Halo 5 from 343i and Quantum Break?

People throwing around resolution, show themselves up that they dont know anything. Its like 10% of what makes a game look good.

Only 720p and 900p? Us console gamers simply dont like playing games sub-1080p. We never have. This just aint right.

Damnyouall said:
Mike_L said:

PS4
Killzone SF........1080p, 30-60 fps

DC Universe......1080p, 60 fps

Resogun...........1080p, 60 fps

COD Ghosts......1080p, 60 fps

DriveClub.........1080p, 30 fps (dev working on 60 fps)

Knack...............1080p, ? fps

Infamous..........1080p, ? fps

Xbox One
Forza 5.............1080p, 60 fps

Ryse..................900p, 30 fps

Killer Instinct......720p, 60 fps

DR 3..................720p, 30 fps

COD Ghosts........720p, 60 fps

Titanfall.............720p, 60 fps

Of course this post will be ignored. Maybe I should add it to the opening post.

Knack runs variably between 30 and 60 fps, btw.

It will most probably be ignored because we've seen it on every gaming-forum out there before.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Mike_L said:
selnor1983 said:

ROL. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

o you like to post old prevviews of a game in developmnt. Kowen posted a recent play. You post an old play. Months old. Mayb we should look at plays off Driveclub that are old? Whre they dont like the game.

xD DriveClub got delayed so the developer could fix the problems. You honestly think that Crytek have made a new game since this preview? HAHA! You're hilarious! They've just shown cut scenes and hidden the QTE hell as good as possible.

OH my god. Thee fact you believe they havent sown anything new gameplay wise is why your post is worse. 

There is no QTE in Ryse. THey are Executions. Wait guess what my copy of GOD Of War 3 is full of executions. Repetitive samey executions. But you wont say a bad word about that game. Oh no. Its a me Mario. 

GoW does have alot of repetitive Executions, but at least they require some skill even if that is only pressing the right button. 

My worry for ryse is that all theyve done since E3 is change the QTE button to a skull icon, which would make sence as at E3 you could press any button to execute people, you could even not press any button at all, if there is no skill to the game, i.e. literally doing nothing will still result in a victory, its just not going to be fun, it might still be a great story tho. Hopefully they have changed that as well tho. If all theyve changed since to the combat is making the QTE's a skull icon, i will quite confidently predict 70 metacritic. 

Wow some people in this thread are just trying too hard now. I just want the consoles to release already.

Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:
Mike_L said:
selnor1983 said:

ROL. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

GoW does have alot of repetitive Executions, but at least they require some skill even if that is only pressing the right button. 

My worry for ryse is that all theyve done since E3 is change the QTE button to a skull icon, which would make sence as at E3 you could press any button to execute people, you could even not press any button at all, if there is no skill to the game, i.e. literally doing nothing will still result in a victory, its just not going to be fun, it might still be a great story tho. Hopefully they have changed that as well tho. If all theyve changed since to the combat is making the QTE's a skull icon, i will quite confidently predict 70 metacritic. 

So why are you all ( or certain people ) choosing to ignore all the playthroughs of late? You know ALL the ones where they say the combat is deep and really good?

Where players have played for 20+ mins and not used a single execution?

Curious, because this QTE crap was put to bed by loads of hands on and footage to boot months ago.

Damnyouall said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:
just wait until microsoft unleashes the 2nd gpu. 5tb xb1 has all been but confirmed, the writing is clearly on the wall.

lol :D

Or maybe 720p isn't so bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Run8gMVYj2Y

xD Lol of the day.. Thanks!

selnor1983 said:
Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:
Mike_L said:
selnor1983 said:

ROL. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So why are you all ( or certain people ) choosing to ignore all the playthroughs of late? You know ALL the ones where they say the combat is deep and really good?

Where players have played for 20+ mins and not used a single execution?

Curious, because this QTE crap was put to bed by loads of hands on and footage to boot months ago.

Cool well thats great then ive just not seen it, why do we have to have previews from behind closed doors, why not just show us all the gameplay. 

If its changed from E3 thats fantastic.

But you know were 3-4 weeks away from two new consoles being launched, we should be seeing loads of new footage and hype by now, why is nearly everything opinions from invite only previews. I just want to see more cool stuff is all! :)