By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Launch Thread

I just finished the game, and while I don't think it reaches the highs of T&T, nor did it have the magnificent main arc of Apollo Justice, it was very enjoyable and definitely worthy of the Ace Attorney name.

Around the Network

T&T was hard to top, and Apollo Justice was a worthy successor, but Dual Destinies is definitely worth the money and is definitely a worthy addition to the franchise.

Here's hoping Ema and Maya appear in the next one!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Did you guys here about this???? We might be getting TWO Phoenix Wright games in 2014! One is confirmed, the second is speculation, but still, THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

http://twodashstash.com/2013/12/capcom-unveils-2014-game-lineup/

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!