By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First review of Batman Arkham Origins. Its not looking good.

Tagged games:

From what I read from other players is that it's good but more of the same and a less gripping storyline.I loved the previous entries, so I'm getting this. There's not much that interests me anyways. I'm expecting 8s across the board. 

Around the Network

Well I think I have had enough of same Batman with 2 great last games.Lots of more interesting games out there atm.

Take my love, take my land..

I was a big fan of B:AC, but this still is on my will pick up when its $20 list. There are just to many other games I'm playing right now on the Wii U(regardless of what you hear, there are a lot of high quality games to damage the budget). Maybe if this is a black Friday deal ill pick it up then. That how I got the last one when it was $28 weeks after it came out.

Yeah when did 7/10 not equal good… I'm getting it even though i haven't even started the last one yet @_@

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

F0X said:

More of the same you say?

Inject it into my bloodstream. It's automatically better than 99% of all games I could purchase on 360/PS3/PC/WiiU.

Gotta agree. I could probably take five years of Batman content packs if that's all they can give us.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

I was content to wait on previous two before diving in and enjoying them, expect do the same with this one which looks fine.

If anything I'd a return to the first game of unlocking areas instead of another open world style.

never thought these games were worthy a full price anyway.

Only reason I bought early is because on Amazon I can get it for $40 basically.

Otherwise I typically wait because games such as these drop in price so damn quickly.

irstupid said:
never thought these games were worthy a full price anyway.

Only reason I bought early is because on Amazon I can get it for $40 basically.

Otherwise I typically wait because games such as these drop in price so damn quickly.

yeah I'm hoping it will be $30 on BF (last year I got Dishonored for $25 and it came out late October).

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Reading this review again, I actually don't think the reviewer played the game at all. He just says a bunch of generic stuff.

More of the same? 7/10? Sounds like a day one for me.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS