By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - WiiWare involvement for Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I think this is coming. There is already proof that this type of channel will be coming from Mario Kart Wii.

Around the Network

hopefully even voice chat

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

That would be great, thy might even add a new character or two, new levels would be good also.

Hope it'll be weekly downloads like Layton

I can believe new stages quicker than new characters. Still skeptical though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

i hope they will make downloadable stages songs and characters

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Seemslike a perfect marketing strategy that would make a sh** load of money while fans keep begging to spend it, however it does also sound like something that could easily no happen : ( lets just hope Nintendo uses their heads.

Nintendo is really stepping up to make us Wii (Nintendo) fan/owners happy. They know what we want. These 3rd party developers do not know shit and like to screw us. At least we all know Nintendo is always there for us :)

This might actually be bad news. Not directly for SSBB, but remember Battlefield (I think that's it) in the beginning they released good games, then they went downwards and purely used downloadable for getting as much money as possible. Hopefully Iwata is smart enough to prevent that, but it might be the case for 3rd party.

I want added SSE story over characters, and that should be do-able (at least more so than char's)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Soriku said:
I hope downloadable characters.

yes, I would even pay anything for characters. Mostly Isaac, Chrono, and Geno

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989