By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

Dark_Feanor said:
CGI-Quality said:
Dark_Feanor said:

What about the infamous "The Last of Us" E3 2012 that was much more evolved than the real game release almost one year after?

According to who? The game played just like they showed. 

There is a whole thread about it, look for it at youtube. The game was cleary downgrade, textures, animation, IA, models details. Or we could go to the "in game" annoucement trailer of 2011... any way, the game was still fantastic good looking and imercive (even being sub 720p).

Do you want more?

What about the many GTA V videos? I´ve saw no jegged lines nor pop-ups on those.

What about Halo 2 annoucement trailer? When later they have to drop the enteire build and cut the game by half.

The list goes on.

What are you even trying to say?

We are saying that pretty much every Xbox One game has had an obvious visual downgrade now that they aren't being run on 780's.  If you want to start a new thread about other games: go ahead!  Otherwise you are just changing the subject and grasping at straws...

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
CGI-Quality said:
Dark_Feanor said:

What about the infamous "The Last of Us" E3 2012 that was much more evolved than the real game release almost one year after?

According to who? The game played just like they showed. 

There is a whole thread about it, look for it at youtube. The game was cleary downgrade, textures, animation, IA, models details. Or we could go to the "in game" annoucement trailer of 2011... any way, the game was still fantastic good looking and imercive (even being sub 720p).

Do you want more?

What about the many GTA V videos? I´ve saw no jegged lines nor pop-ups on those.

What about Halo 2 annoucement trailer? When later they have to drop the enteire build and cut the game by half.

The list goes on.

So any sources and analysis or are gonna pull everything out of your ass? (pun intended)

Especially the resolution, since everything else can be a matter of an opinion since there is bias.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Ethomaz living in his playstationdreamworld again. SIGH. Can't we just wait till release instead of having these stupid fanwars.

maximrace said:
Ethomaz living in his playstationdreamworld again. SIGH. Can't we just wait till release instead of having these stupid fanwars.

So I'm the problem here and not the games lol

It will be very funny if the PS4 games are having the same issues and I said that... maybe you should say "ethomaz is right"

Lol why can't it be that they haven't totally figured out how to optimize for the Xbox? Why do you all jump on your perch like the PS is the greatest? The Xbox will be fun just the same no matter this exclusive or that resolution.

Around the Network

1080p 60 FPS looks likely to be attainable with that COD engine. anyways looks forward to hearing the final update...

I find it hard to believe this thread is so long and you guys are arguing so hard, even though we know nothing about the XO version.

Also, I really can't believe that Activision would mess up so bad and make a sub-par version of CoD for MS after they paid them big, big bucks for timed exclusivity of DLCs. On the other hand, I still remember how they messed up CoD Vita... I think we should all calm down, stop comparing the power of the two consoles without the final info and just wait for the official statement from IW.
This could be big, but just as well can turn out to be total bs. After all the game really looks current gen and XO shouldn't have problems running it.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

So, I watched the videos on IGN in 1080p and ... yeah... I don't see why anyone cares what each console will run this at.

It seriously looks about the same to me as BLOPS2 WiiU.

Maybe I just don't see the bling.

ethomaz said:
maximrace said:

So I'm the problem here and not the games lol

It will be very funny if the PS4 games are having the same issues and I said that... maybe you should say "ethomaz is right"

I think he is talking about you saying that the difference between the PS2 and the original Xbox was less dramatic than the Xbox One and the PS4...
I mean, no disrespect but you are really living in another world :) It seems to me that you are not really objective when you post things like that. (And I'm not only one) 

Damn this thread...