By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

bananaking21 said:
can this thread hit 1000 posts? i sure do hope so.

Your post has summoned me.

I'll do what must be done.

Your will shall be achieved.

Around the Network

It would be pretty embarrassing if COD Ghosts couldn't even hit 1080p on Xbone because its essentially a current ten game.

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:

dat sig! and do what must be done, we need this thread to reach 1000 posts. 

9087 said:
It would be pretty embarrassing if COD Ghosts couldn't even hit 1080p on Xbone because its essentially a current ten game.

Well they'd be giving the xbone the next gen version of the game, not the PS360 version.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

Would be pointless if it did, it's just a retarded back and forth of two sides that are not at all interested in what the other side has to say while they both make futile efforts of changing minds that are rock hard at this point....

There is a word for what is happening now ...its on the tip of my tounge....can somebody help me out?

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:
bananaking21 said:

Would be pointless if it did, it's just a retarded back and forth of two sides that are not at all interested in what the other side has to say while they both make futile efforts of changing minds that are rock hard at this point....

There is a word for what is happening now ...its on the tip of my tounge....can somebody help me out?

Politics?

Hahaha...

JoeTheBro said:
Too_Talls said:
bananaking21 said:

Politics?

Hahaha...

That can work, I'll go with that until something better comes along. This does remind me of politics, only thing is these people aren't being paid.......well as far as I know anyways.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:
bananaking21 said:

whatever is happening on any of your "tips" is none of my concern

and i have my reasons why i want this to reack 1k posts. mostly to make a joke thread or throw it in other peoples faces when they say they dont care about CoD, stuff like that. 

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:

dat sig! and do what must be done, we need this thread to reach 1000 posts. 

Hahaha thanks. Everyone shall love COD.