By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gorgeous New Ryse Son Of Rome Screenshots

Wow. Seriously impressed for a launch title. Best launch graphics by some way. Well done Crytek.

Around the Network

The funny thing is that these games that people are impressed with so far (this, KZ:SF) are simply launch titles that are effectively the same level as PC games on "High" (see Crysis 3 or Metro: Last Light on PC).

This time next year I think we'll have some truly jaw dropping games that'll really show off what next gen will be about.

I suspect Ryse will do well enough to warrant a sequel so it'd be nice to see how far Crytek can actually push the X1 when they have the time to do so.

Wow.

I was originally going to get Watch Dogs at launch but it got delayed so I was going to go switch it to assassins creed 4. Now, I'm not so sure. This game looks more impressive each time I see it. I'll wait a little longer to make my decision but this game certainly has momentum right now.

Stolen but golden:

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
I was originally going to get Watch Dogs at launch but it got delayed so I was going to go switch it to assassins creed 4. Now, I'm not so sure. This game looks more impressive each time I see it. I'll wait a little longer to make my decision but this game certainly has momentum right now.

Why not Ryse and AC4 :D?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Scoobes said:
The funny thing is that these games that people are impressed with so far (this, KZ:SF) are simply launch titles that are effectively the same level as PC games on "High" (see Crysis 3 or Metro: Last Light on PC).

This time next year I think we'll have some truly jaw dropping games that'll really show off what next gen will be about.

I suspect Ryse will do well enough to warrant a sequel so it'd be nice to see how far Crytek can actually push the X1 when they have the time to do so.

Their already is a planned Ryse 2. Not a sequel to Rome. But a game following early English Knights. Maybe Knights of the round table?

walsufnir said:
Stolen but golden:

ROFL.

This is pure aweesome. Its gone from uh oh Ryse Downgraded, to best launch title visuals in 2 months. ROFL.

Game looks insane.

walsufnir said:
Stolen but golden:

Lmao!

Scoobes said:

Personally i think Metro: Last Light at full spec shits all over next gen :/

And quite frankly i think it will be tough for next gen to equal or surpass what we already see on Metro today. Gonna be interesting to see what the devs can ahieve with next gen especially first party

Exciting times!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|