By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Flood of Wii third-party support is here!

DO WANT.

I mean, look at that cover art, how could you resist?

Around the Network

That's funny, too bad I won't be playing that. At least some 3rd parties have their shit together.

All in all for the people hating it's easy to hate the title holder (Nintendo right now).

I mean if I was a fan of ONE singular system and it was getting curbed stomped by the Wii with supposedly NO 3rd party support. I guess I'd be mad and bitching about it in a forum too.

Good thing I show my allegiance to good videogames, and not just a company that could give 2 @#$%'s about me.

www.talkxbox.com - It is what it is!

RP... Rating pending

I can see this one getting banned like Manhunt 2. :D

Good to see this site is still going 

Wow, seeing that has made me glad I have ordered a Wii (.....goes onto Game website and hits 'Cancel Order'......)

I am largely platform agnostic. I fail to understand why some people get overly fanboyish about what is an inanimate piece of electronics that's obsolete even before it's launched, when there are far more important things to champion, such as preventing environmental destruction or preventing millions of people dying unnecessarily from illnesses. This fact however, doesn’t mean I am not someone who doesn’t enjoy gaming as a pastime (as I have done for the last 20 years) or doesn’t have a strong interest in how the market is evolving – hence my presence on this site.

Platforms owned – PC, DS, X-Box 360, PS3, PSP and Wii.

I smell a million seller out of this...

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

^ me too OT: My sister would probably be getting this

akuma587 said:
brute said:
well thats what happens to all the winning consoles they get alot of shovelware

Shovelware does help, undoubtedly, particularly with attracting younger people/people who don't play often. Getting these kind of titles will definitely help the Wii in the long run. I just don't think it is what most of you are looking for.

If you knew what we were looking for, you might have known what we would find.

"Flashlight eyeballs" warning at MAXIMUM! *buys 20 copies*

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

A sony fanboy trolling... nothing else.

But i actually like the boxart =D

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

More shit like this!!!! I can not take it anymore. Please some 3rd party developer please make some hardcore games or some good ones. I do not want kiddy games I want some good games. Get your head out of your ass and make a good game EA Sports or that that matter any developer!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rwSJX1jdJFw